Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: What SHOULD happen to Dalaran

It should have a magical fail so it crash down in crystalsong and all inside Dalaran at that moment dies ;D

Deleted

Zul'Nineeleven.

It's gonna happen.

As long as Rhonin remains in control of the Kirin Tor and not Khadgar, and his wife whose greatest accomplishment is being Rhonin's trophy Windrunner elf wife remains as one of his top subordinates, that city can burn for all I care.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Osama Bin Dalaran will take it down

nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warthyboi
    once I got kicked for ninja pulling. I was the tank

Quote Originally Posted by Northem
    There are only two reasons due to which, currently, the city of Dalaran is a sanctuary and is located in Northrend:

• The threat of the Blue dragonflight of Malygos that affects all users of arcane magic
    • The threat of Arthas and his Scourge that affects the entire world of Azeroth.

Due to these reasons, the wizards of the Kirin Tor had to take a temporary position of neutrality towards the Horde, to unite forces and deal with Malygos and Arthas. In addition, they moved their whole city to Northrend to be on the front line of battle.

At the time that these two threats be under control (in patch 3.3), the city of Dalaran will not make sense to stay in Northrend or remain neutral, so it should be arranged.
    Also, to avoid having a ghost city more, and to reduce the lag that produces in so little space so many people, I suggest the following:

After having defeated the Blue dragonflight of Malygos and the Scourge of the Lich King in patch 3.3, the city is embroiled in an internal struggle for his control. On the one hand the Archmage Aethas Sunreaver that wants to take control of the magic city for the Blood Elves and the Horde, and on the other hand the Alliance led by Rhonin and his wife Vereesa Windrunner that, by not waiting for this treason, have taken refuge in the Violet Citadel, being stronger inside.
    After an arduous struggle that lasts for weeks, the Alliance manages to gain control of the city again. Now the Kirin Tor has learned the lesson and the city of magicians will close its doors to the Horde. Since then the magical city will continue floating over Northrend.

In this way the city would cease to be a sanctuary and would be the hub of the Alliance in Northrend, but ... what about the Horde? The Horde should also have a great place to live in Northrend, maybe a troll style city in Zul'Drak.

Thus there would have two large cities on the continent of Northrend, one for the Horde and one for the Alliance, so the lag of a sanctuary city would disappear and also it would better adapted to the situation of the uncontrollable hatred between the Horde and the Alliance, though it might be possible even in case where necessary, a new sanctuary in Northrend run by Alexstrasza the Life-Binder and its dragonflight.

Even this would have more advantages: just leaving only one sanctuary city with portals to all capitals: Shattrath City, which would give him a breath of fresh air to this abandoned city.
    I agree with you, Lagdaran, sorry Dalaran it's an alliance city, nobody can see it???!!! We gave Dalaran for the horde so...bring us back Lordaeron!!!
    Originally Posted by Phenomina
    Back to Calia!
    Future Queen of Lordearon and Purger of the Undercity! * salute *.

Quote Originally Posted by Jocantaró
    I agree with you, Lagdaran, sorry Dalaran it's an alliance city, nobody can see it???!!! We gave Dalaran for the horde so...bring us back Lordaeron!!!
    Dalaran went neutral because they had bigger problems to deal with than some pissing contest between Varian and Garrosh, like, oooh, I dunno~, maybe the fact that the insane protector of all arcane magic in the world was going to cause massive ecological devastation in an effort to quench all unauthorized use of magic?
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

10+ Year Old Account

The people of Dalaran have suffered greatly at the hands of the Horde in the past, and now they allow the Horde in their city? Intolerable! Furthermore Dalaran is a city of the Alliance, as it is Stormwind, and his current situation is such as alliances wandering freely through Orgrimmar: it has no rationale.

The only reason for the Kirin Tor (and therefore Dalaran) is neutral is due to the threat of Arthas and Malygos.
    At the time that these threats are controlled, the Kirin Tor has to leave their feigned "neutrality" toward the Horde, and so, Dalaran becomes what it always was: a major Alliance city, wherever the city remains.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    I would say.. something happens and for a few seconds all of the worlds magic is negated! Dalaran comes crashing to the ground!.
    NWN: Shadows of Undertide.

This is what will happen to Dalaran:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv5qz...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by Siseñor
    Since the Lich King will be 'defeated' by the time Cataclysm comes out, the city should 'settle down' (literally!) in Crystalsong Forest, on the ground (a perfect setting since Crystalsong is a pretty nice place).

Wow that was shorter than I thought. Well there's my idea.
    The lich king should not be fightable untill after Cactaclysm from what iv heard, atleast a month after it comes out.

Deleted

I say Rhonin should grow a pair and land the entire city on top of Arthas.

"Reanimate this!" *Chhrruummp*