New Heroics In Cataclysm??

Was wondering If in Cataclysm are the old raids IE( BWL, MC, AQ) etc going to be fixed for lvl 85 players to do them?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: New Heroics In Cataclysm??

The shot answer: No
    The long answer: Maybe one day, who knows? blizz can always change their mind. But they don't plan to do it now.

Old raids won't be changed to higher level, unless its a WoW Anniversery and they want to do something special, what we do know is that you can still do them at higher level since they aren't removed in Cataclysm

In some ways i think it would be nice if old content scaled with your character but the technical challenges of such may be too much for the game as it is in its current incarnation.

Lots of quite content out there that unless you beat it to death when it was in its prime is usually sitting around pretty idle.

The only re-hash i've heard for cataclysm is heroic dead mines & SFK

Considering the major changes to the environment in Cataclysm it's highly likely that atleast some of them are gonna be taken out of the game like the old naxx.

I can't be entirely sure yet of course, but I think a place like MC will be removed as Ragnaros is changing spots and the whole Blackrock Mountain is gonna change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unatural View Post
    * 80% of all Raid bosses is Melee Unfriendly.
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Aren't raid bosses supposed to be unfriendly? I thought that's why we were trying to kill them.

Yes we get deadmines and shadowfang keep

Speculation: Hogger or "minion of hogger" will be a new boss in heroic deadmines ;D

10+ Year Old Account

Well there's a new BWL coming out, Ragnaros is making a comeback, Onyxia already had her prime time, and apparently C'thun is still alive through Cho'gall...so...we might see a lot of old stuff.

Hogger raid would be pretty cool, SFK DM confirmed