Thread: Female Dwarves

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Female Dwarves

Quote Originally Posted by RevvRevv
    Well she aint no miley cyrus! but she aint THAT bad!
    Finding Miley Cyrus attractive pretty much proves you have no taste to begin with. No offense meant.

As for the topic at hand: I've always gone by the stance of finding women with curves attractive. I'm not talking about fat here, but women who won't break when you touch them. Female Dwarves are quite pretty.
    The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny.
    - A.J. Durai

Zaelthon is the Zevran of WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Abolishment
    They're squatty, boxy, proportioned funny, rigid, and can be easily made into the ugliest race in WoW with just a few clicks.

Their only redeeming features are that they are extremely rare and make a hilariously satisfying sound when they die.
    That was really quite disturbing!

Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Valrona
    A lot of the time when people are talking about the least attractive female races, people say either troll, orc, or dwarf. While I can see the first two to an extent, I find some female dwarves pretty, nothing stunning but I wouldn't call them ugly. What do you think?
    That... thing's nose looks like a cucumber. Besides, it has shaved its facial hair quite recently, that's why it's smooth.

worst 3?
    probably in order:

-ORC!!!!
    -tauren
    -troll

i dunno, i guess i'd put female dwarf in 4th. ugly, but doesn't look like it crawled out of a swamp, through a battlefield, into the uglystick, and then into orgrimmar.

orcs just reign supreme in female uglyness. they look like they got tied to the back of the ugly truck with the ugly rope, and dragged down ugly street for 15 (ugly) miles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

what? there are female dwarves!? since when? ???

99% of Dwarf Females are Pro Players. They choose it for fun.
    aslo 99% of Blood Elves Males are Noobs. They choose it cuz its "OMG SO AWWSUM LOOK"

10+ Year Old Account

@OP

Your shot at orc and troll females are insulting.
    Before i faction changed i was an troll female (and as i can see, you're a female orc) and both are prefered over a female dwarf.

It's not necassarily the dwarves face, but rather the built and their animations.
    They're shot and stocky, they're just all round' tough and for some that can be appealing.

However female Orcs are the most human-like horde race besides male blood elves (lol), and they have cool animations.
    Female Trolls have a more tribal vibe about them, their dance animation can be somewhat flirtacious.. And much prefered than dwarves :P

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue
    orcs just reign supreme in female uglyness. they look like they got tied to the back of the ugly truck with the ugly rope, and dragged down ugly street for 15 (ugly) miles.
    Oxhorn reference ftw. Any who, I personally think female dwarves are too disproportionate to be attractive. They are kind of cool, and a novelty but thats about it. Out of all 10 races in wow, I find orcs the least appealing, I am not sure why, the females are hideous, and I really don't like orcs in any way shape, form or gender >.<. I find gnomes awesome, but not really attractive at all, and I love dwarves and tauren, they are cool, again but neither is really attractive. I love the rest of the races, yes even female undead and trolls, and find that they can all be attractive.

tauren females ftw! there the hottest in the game

it´s all about proportions and personal preferences i´d say

female blood elves => teenager with bulimia ( god they´re skinny )
    female orc => above the "optimum" comparable with sexy black woman
    female troll => close to optimum weight/high ratio, but taller than the other females
    female forsaken => rotting, bones sticking out, but otherwise, sexy proportions ( necrophiles rejoice )
    female tauren => moooo ( sry, anyone who finds them attractive should call the sodomist-hotline )

female human => plain, well, nothing more to say
    female dwarf => short and chubby
    female night elves => photo model figure, maybe a little to thin ( than again personal preference )
    female draenei => similar to nightelves, but with a tail, horn and hooves instead of those ears
    female gnome => yuck, pedophile ? sry, gnomes bear a stunning resemblance with infants, i even wonder how they keep their little neck from breaking as a result from having much to big heads.

tusks, horns, tails, hooves, elven ears or big feet and so on, are merely the touch which makes a race what it is, and not really a reason to find them unattractive, unlike you have a foot/teeth/ear fetish
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley
    female blood elves => teenager with bulimia ( god they´re skinny )

female forsaken => rotting, bones sticking out, but otherwise, sexy proportions ( necrophiles rejoice )
    Aren't the Forsaken skinnier than the Blood Elves? Of course it's due to the fact that they're rotting corpses, but still...

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley
    It isn't really necrophilia, I mean really, they are sentient. People don't say its necrophilia when you say you find vampires attractive, I mean they are dead, and are corpses, although in lieu of the recent twilight craze the thought is slightly amusing :P.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood888
    It isn't really necrophilia, I mean really, they are sentient. People don't say its necrophilia when you say you find vampires attractive, I mean they are dead, and are corpses, although in lieu of the recent twilight craze the thought is slightly amusing :P.
    Yes and no, but when it comes do the undead they were pronounced dead for a few days before they were resurrected whereas vampires don't get buried. So i guess it partially is necrophilia.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVanquisher
    Yeah, about that.... the Frozen throne is at the bottom of Icecrown Citadel... not the top. Not to mention this entire idea is dumb as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo
    lol wtf is it really? cause im pretty sure its somewhere around the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo
    actually who the fuck am i kidding the frozen throne is at the top end of discussion.
    Hilarious every fucking time i read this

Quote Originally Posted by Dytex
    Yes and no, but when it comes do the undead they were pronounced dead for a few days before they were resurrected whereas vampires don't get buried. So i guess it partially is necrophilia.
    A lot of vampires do get buried, in fact many of the old vampire myths actually pertain to improper burials.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Dytex
    Shhhhh... don't ruin the fun of calling all teenage Twilight fangirls necrophiliacs :P

Quote Originally Posted by Antermosiph

I really don't think my female dwarf rogue looks that bad. Its a bit of an older picture: but still.
    Lara Croft with a few more pounds added for extra volume.. Do not mind ;D
    Signature.. Am I doing this right?

Fft. Orc chicks are stacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusher
    99% of Dwarf Females are Pro Players. They choose it for fun.
    aslo 99% of Blood Elves Males are Noobs. They choose it cuz its "OMG SO AWWSUM LOOK"
    I really do not think that you can typecast like that.

Quote Originally Posted by RevvRevv
    Well she aint no miley cyrus! but she aint THAT bad!

made me laugh x'D
    Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&cn=Salomo