[Ele] Help with trinket choice!

Well, I have the Abyssal Rune and got the Reign of the Dead yesterday, and probably will get Muradin's Spyglass tomorrow on my ICC10 group. I'd like to have some opinions on which two to use.

Armory link, if it's needed:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rsong&n=Gruuby
    (ffs don't throw stones at me because of that pants, was an upgrade lol)

And also I'm considering buying the new totem. Or should I wait and save EoF to buy the 2pt10?

English is not my main language, but I try!

Re: [Ele] Help with trinket choice!

Spyglass+Reign assuming you keep spyglass always up while moving.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stonemaul&n=Dryans
    Dryans - Lightning Bolt Thrower of <Fallen> StonemaulUS

Agreed. And on the totem subject the new one inst exactly a huge upgrade and mostly just a bit easier to keep a high uptime on (though I like the fact that I don't have to rely on LB procs to get the haste and that I can easily keep the haste up while on the move). If you ever do ICC25 it's often a good idea to get a piece of t10 early so that you can go for the upgrade tokens if they drop. Also since you dont have 4pc t9 you don't really have anything holding you back from getting 2pc t10.

I'll get my t10 then I only bought the belt because there's no other

English is not my main language, but I try!

Quote Originally Posted by Intiriel
    Well, I have the Abyssal Rune and got the Reign of the Dead yesterday, and probably will get Muradin's Spyglass tomorrow on my ICC10 group. I'd like to have some opinions on which two to use.

Armory link, if it's needed:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rsong&n=Gruuby
    (ffs don't throw stones at me because of that pants, was an upgrade lol)

And also I'm considering buying the new totem. Or should I wait and save EoF to buy the 2pt10?
    The totem is very minimal and has a ramp up time to become fully active. Your better off saving for 2pc T10

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Since this topic is about help on trinket choices, I am still at a loss if the two trinkets I have equipped is best for me. I also have a Reign of the Dead (iLevel 245) sitting in my bags and not sure if the Spyglass is better; or the Foreign Object for that matter. Any thoughts?

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

I use Dislodged Foreign Object and Sliver of Pure Ice (macro'd with Thunderstorm, 4k mana returns per 2 mins is ftw, but i suppose i could had got something better, the question is, will it drop? =p)

I would say Dislodged w/ Muradin's Spyglass (on fights that doesnt require alot of moving) or Regin of Dead (for moving fights).

Quote Originally Posted by Intiriel
    Abyssal Rune, if we assume ~20% uptime = 118 haste (proc) + 84 haste = 202 haste.

Spyglass is 180 SP and 131 crit.

The spyglass gains (and refreshes) charges on dot ticks. What this means is
    a) The ramp up time to 10 charges is very short for elemental. ~5-10 sec. depending on how lucky you get with LO, if you have the dot from 4xt9, mote procs, the allmighty hand mounted pyro rocket, etc.
    b) You can keep the 10 stack assuming you are not brain dead.
    c) a+b means it has pretty close to a 100% up time.

If we say that haste ~= SP, then the 131 crit the spyglass packs is better than the ~22 SP/haste advantage the rune has.

The reign is also better than the rune. The proc greatly exceeds the 150 SP vs 202 haste stat deficit.

Quote Originally Posted by jontaxe
    Abyssal Rune, if we assume ~20% uptime = 118 haste (proc) + 84 haste = 202 haste.
    What?