10+ Year Old Account

I cant choose my off spec! what spec is better?

hello all, i cant choose what off spec take, im a enhancement shaman but i want to help my guild... or take more fun in this game, and idk what to roll, if pvp spec, restoration or elemental.

Re: I cant choose my off spec! what spec is better?

Resto
    Signature.. Am I doing this right?

The biggest help to your guild would most likely be Resto. But, how many healers does your guild have? Neither spec is really "better" than the other. It is what you want to do and what your guild needs. It really comes down to what you want to do. Do you wish to heal or range DPS?

I found that having my off spec as Resto not only helps my guild far more than going Ele, but I get in heroics almost instantly when I go as Resto.

Going ele wont help at all dps/dps. Go resto!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Add one more for resto.

Raids rarely ever don't get started because you need a ranged/caster dps but only have a melee dps but looking for healers is frequently a problem.

As mentioned having a resto of spec also makes getting random dungeons much easier and faster. Assuming you will need to gear up your off spec some resto would do that quicker and I've even used my resto off spec to get badges to gear my main spec.

Only way I could see elemental being the best choice would be if you had no one else who could provide the buffs of ToW.