Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Video Guide : How to kill Putricide 25m easily 1080p

Quote Originally Posted by bliston78
    no but 3 would be better.. would minimize the stacks which would make healing easier.. would let keep melee alive longer.. which in turn would make the boss die faster
    2 tanks in 25... no way. Unless your healers can heal through raid wide ~30k dmg per tick.

@OP: TYVM for the info about the mod!

Quote Originally Posted by Keoren
    While it was not in a very obvious manner, I found he was trying to misdirect with the information he was posting and doing it in way that might heat up some targets of his. In fact, the first aspect of the two makes it more closer to where alot of the "culture" has derived from compared to the latter.

If you want to continue with talking about how the term has evolved, I'm up for it in private messages, but let's not off topic the thread. Though if the conversation would end up on the same level as your posting history, I do not find either of us getting anything out of it.
    Just because you're doing the same thing here but in a longer/wordier way as I have done in my past couple post, doesn't make you any better. lol at internet tough guy wanting to go private messages over discussing what trolling means.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Let's just cut this conversation away from the thread we're derailing, shall we? :

Quote Originally Posted by Hypernetic
    2 tanks in 25... no way. Unless your healers can heal through raid wide ~30k dmg per tick.

@OP: TYVM for the info about the mod!
    Yes exactly, the tank order to optimize it is going to be:

2 stacks tank 1, then 2 stacks tank 2, then 2 stacks tank 3, then 4 stacks tank 1, 4 stacks tank 2, 4 stacks tank 3, 5 stacks tank 1 ( but at this time it shuold already be dead or you have a problem )

two pics to help

Quote Originally Posted by Omein
    Just because you're doing the same thing here but in a longer/wordier way as I have done in my past couple post, doesn't make you any better. lol at internet tough guy wanting to go private messages over discussing what trolling means.
    I think you might be a retard.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Omein
    Indeed a retard.