Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Huge wave of bans...

Hello

In the last week I got a lot of people and bans on their accounts. People say that a lot of people account for permbans deducted. Someone hacked me 2 weeks ago, but regained my account, password changed, and now I got a letter from Blizz with the information that used the third programs.
    This type of situation is more of what I see in various forums. Has anyone else got a ban?

Ps. Sry for my english

Re: Huge wave of bans...

Got a ban a couple of months ago when farming for my Insane title. At first I was supposedly gold selling, then when I contacted Blizz I was using third party program and when I contacted them the second time they agreed I had done nothing wrong.
    From this I gathered that their "using third party program"(and gold selling) doesn't need to be based on much evidence. In my case I was herbing while watching TV, so I assume I just missed a whisper from a GM, so you might've done the same maybe? In any case I've not heard of anyone getting banned lately.

got banned yesterday for no reason at all, email today that im gold selling :\ nice one blizz/

Don't forget there's also a lot of emails that go out TELLING you that you're doing something wrong, and in reality they're trying to get you to go to their site and put in your information. Then you will be hacked.