Dont be sceptic and help out :)

Hi there fellow petlovers.

Simple is simple - help me out in itemization and gemming.
    Atm im waaaaay over hit cap, im aware of that but since my huntie was on break for few months... i have no optional gear to play with :P
    Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ak&n=Grimpeace
    and about the damn pet spec wich is better shark shit or other 1 ?
    You'd wish to see my armory link here!

Re: Dont be sceptic and help out :)

You're pretty much gemmed the same way I am, and Enchants you're about the same as well except for the Hyperspeed Accelerators. As you're at the point where your gear alone has you over hit capped I wouldn't worry about it, if anything that's a plus should you ever get an upgrade without Hit you'll always have spare to keep you capped without replacing Agi gems.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...wn&n=Drelthane , as you can see I have 404 hit but that's purely unbuffed, and it went down recently when I replaced my old shoulders.

Your Enchants and Gems are perfect for your level of gear, Gemming just Agi works as it boosts both AP and Crit.

As for pet talents, I never bothered with Shark attack as it's the Culling of herd Proc I'm more interested in. You could take out that point in Bloodthirsty, though recently I spec'd out of that and I've noticed my Pet tends to get unhappy very quickly. In consideration it's entirely up to you which way you want to take your pet.

Death is just another path, one that we all must take...

Grimpeace, im guessing your wolf FieryFeet is then pet your going with, right? You should take that point from Shark Attack and put it in Wild Hunt. In the end that is going to give you the most dps.

Drelthane: Where is your wolf? If you just happen to like the cats better, at least you should talent it better than what your doing now.

Tbh hit on mail gear is just redicolous ...so many of it..it gets annoying...

Also i was looking for some neat addon wich would show me ss duration ...
    + i did notice shitty thing i got my t9-4p and you know what it almost never procs...
    or i just dont see it proc... bad luck or what ?
    You'd wish to see my armory link here!

15+ Year Old Account

It's likely you just don't notice because the proc has the same animation and name as your darkmoon card