Whispering Fanged skull Proc Animation

Very odd story of getting vote kicked by a tank for "taunting off of him every pull"

So he starts pulling and right off the bat i get "HEY NOOB DONT TAUNT OFF OF ME" so im wondering wtf is he talking about? i didnt pull aggro and i dont even have dark command bound anywhere.

Second pull, same and i get threatened to be kicked by the tank, i insist i am not taunting nor pulling aggro from him and that i dont understand where he is getting im taunting off him from, third pull he nerdrages about me "Taunting" and i get vote kicked...so still not knowing wtf the tank was on i go hit the test dummies while i wait for another random heroic group, when i finally realized what he was talking about...when whispering fanged skull procs the animation is that of taunt :-\

Anybody else who owns the trinket had similar experiences?

Re: Whispering Fanged skull Proc Animation

Your story makes me want the trinket even more ><.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricg
    Very odd story of getting vote kicked by a tank for "taunting off of him every pull"

So he starts pulling and right off the bat i get "HEY NOOB DONT TAUNT OFF OF ME" so im wondering wtf is he talking about? i didnt pull aggro and i dont even have dark command bound anywhere.

Second pull, same and i get threatened to be kicked by the tank, i insist i am not taunting nor pulling aggro from him and that i dont understand where he is getting im taunting off him from, third pull he nerdrages about me "Taunting" and i get vote kicked...so still not knowing wtf the tank was on i go hit the test dummies while i wait for another random heroic group, when i finally realized what he was talking about...when whispering fanged skull procs the animation is that of taunt :-\

Anybody else who owns the trinket had similar experiences?
    just ignore him, blood dk's also got a proc which looks like dark command just as million other abilities/procs, he just sucks.
    Also if pulled aggro on mobs, he is paying to much attention to your animation instead of other things, if he noticed the debuffs he would have seen you didn't taunt.

Made by Cazy!
    Massively Oversized Avatar removed - Cilraaz

You can't be kicked for 15 impossibly long minutes so honestly ya dude sure dude