Thread: lolGearscore

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: lolGearscore

Quote Originally Posted by Vmaster
    My hunter (one of my alts) turned 80 on Dec 18th. By the 27th she had 4-piece T9 ilvl 232 from running many random pugs. As of Jan 7th my hunter has all epics. I'm not writing this to gloat, I'm writing this to show people that use/rely on gearscore as a crutch how easy and quickly a new level 80 toon can now be geared. Fortunately, I know all the fights because of my main (a warlock) has been doing it for quite some time now, but a new level 80 that takes the same route as myself will be clueless unless they have another toon that is a main...or (on the VERY rare occasion) they've done their homework learning the fights beforehand.
    Never denied that you could gear up quick. I denied you could do what you did in a week and a half in one day.

What is funny with GS is I can have no gems and enchants and it doesn't change the score. Also many people still use the greatness deck (iLVL 200). Good players know that higher iLvL does not always equal better gear.

With that said, if you PUG you have to deal with that, or start a PUG yourself, it really isn't hard.
    "Peace is a lie"

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nightvaj
    Oh look. It's this thread again.

But
    No.