[Enh] Help me with my gear post

i'd bet you get this question alot of times . But i really hope you can help me with some tips about my gears and gemming .
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ollbane&n=Hase
    Here's my sheet . Another guildy in my guild gemmed haste etc. tried it but didn't like it
    i'm trying to make something of this shaman and make this my main. i've red your posts and they've been very helpfull to be. i'm just asking of you can take a quick peek at my gear etc and give me your opinion

Thanks in advance , Hase !

Quote Originally Posted by Hase
    i'd bet you get this question alot of times . But i really hope you can help me with some tips about my gears and gemming .
    Here's my sheet . Another guildy in my guild gemmed haste etc. tried it but didn't like it
    i'm trying to make something of this shaman and make this my main. i've red your posts and they've been very helpfull to be. i'm just asking of you can take a quick peek at my gear etc and give me your opinion

50 ap wrists, 10 stats chest, cat's swiftness or tuskarrs vitality on boots, regem you helm as 16 ap bonus is too much to loose (if it's a blue socket swap the gem in your gloves for the one in your helm and you get a free 8 ap ;D )

Just noticed yes ;p , that's a big mistake it'll be fixed as soon as i'm done with work xD thanks !

^that and don't forget that professions also give quite the boost. If you really want to get everything out of it you should go JC+LW (or engineering). Also try to get rid of the toc10 trinket because it's far from good. You'd be better off with one of the two EoT trinkets and some expertise gems instead.

Having seen the things you both said i noticed how much flaws i actually have in my gear . yes the toc trinket isn't something i'm proud of , thanks for being so considerate.
    So i'll take the Hit trinket from emblem of triumph and switch a few atk power gems for Exp ?
    Won't i be way over hit cap or ?

Here's the thing:
    Your headpiece i'd socket with 20ap/10haste, as you cannot skip such a socketbonus. Also, you really should be gemming for haste, until you reach a lot higher than you currently is. (can't remember the exact number, my shaman are but my alt.)
    Here's how i did it. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...=Vashj&n=Ptisk

I'd suggest upgrading your cloak to the one i have, and also; get the wrist upgraded to crafted once, from totc. Hope this helps :>

Having seen the things you both said i noticed how much flaws i actually have in my gear . yes the toc trinket isn't something i'm proud of , thanks for being so considerate.
    So i'll take the Hit trinket from emblem of triumph and switch a few atk power gems for Exp ?
    Won't i be way over hit cap or ?
    Hit over the hit cap isn't that bad, still helps the white hits to miss less which is good. The problem with the toc trinket is that it takes a while before it reaches its full potential because of the stacking and the time limited buff. Idk where you can get your gear from, you could also be looking at a deaths verdict from toc25 or the deathwhisper trinket on 10 man, the badge trinket is the easiest upgrade incase the raid progression isnt that far.

Quote Originally Posted by Holls
    Hit over the hit cap isn't that bad, still helps the white hits to miss less which is good. The problem with the toc trinket is that it takes a while before it reaches its full potential because of the stacking and the time limited buff. Idk where you can get your gear from, you could also be looking at a deaths verdict from toc25 or the deathwhisper trinket on 10 man, the badge trinket is the easiest upgrade incase the raid progression isnt that far.
    Mwa, i just tried and if you pop it and use stormstrike after it'l take less than a second to reach 5 stacks