Off-spec Elemental trinket help

I am resto main spec, elemental off spec and looking for easily attainable trinkets. I will not be able to get any 10 man or 25 man ICC or ToC trinkets in the foreseeable future, as we have many main spec DPS waiting for those. I am trying to figure out if there is some combination of badge trinkets or maybe a naxx one I missed or something that could be better than my current terrible ones. Any other gear comments are welcome, keeping in mind this is my offspec and we don't raid as consistently as we would like to, so my access to dps gear is very limited.

My normal DPS trinkets are Sundial and Egg of Mortal Essence (I warned you they were terrible).

Here is my armory link (looks like I was messing with trinkets when I logged off):

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...tromath&n=Hanh

I usually run elemental with the polar chest that has hit on it to bring me to 288 hit rating.

I am working toward 4 piece T9 for elemental, not sure which other slots to replace though.

Re: Off-spec Elemental trinket help

elemental focus stone. its hit rate and chance on harmful spell to increase haste. the hit given by the trinket is 100+ its out of 10 man ulduar off the cat lady. good luck