Deleted

Hogger, a possible raid/instance boss in cata? :O

So Hogger has gotten some kind of special status for some reason(because his pro) so do you think he might be a possible raid/instance boss in cata since we will return to Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms? "Elwynn forest was merely a setback", maybe an elite for a quest? or do you think he will stay the way he is D:?

Re: Hogger, a possible raid/instance boss in cata? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Kessos
    So Hogger has gotten some kind of special status for some reason(because his pro) so do you think he might be a possible raid/instance boss in cata since we will return to Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms? "Elwynn forest was merely a setback", maybe an elite for a quest? or do you think he will stay the way he is D:?
    He was already elite for a quest. :-X

I think the vision of him in ToC is about as much glamour as he's going to recieve for awhile

(Sry for caps)

HOGGER JOKES ARE FUCKING LAME. LEAVE THEM ALONE!
    Shaman since Vanilla. All the way !

Hogger (or rather, the Gnolls he might be leading) seem to have a connenction to the Defias (remember that drop quest from a gnoll which lead to some Defias gold collector or something like that?).

So... gogo, optional Deadmines HC boss!

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!

Quote Originally Posted by Xaphan
    HOGGER JOKES ARE FUCKING LAME. LEAVE THEM ALONE!
    So are 'xx was merely a setback'

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina
    I think the vision of him in ToC is about as much glamour as he's going to recieve for awhile
    Seeing as Blizzard wants to "Move on", I think they will just remove his quest status. HOWEVER, even Blizzard developers have to admit that Hogger was an important figure in Vanilla WoW, and even in TBC after his HUGE nerf!

I bet Blizzard has something up his sleeves
    Maybe like the Wife that is looking for her husband in the Barrens. You know, that guy that went looking for his wife, but got lost and never returned home where his wife just so happened to return again.
    Dawwwwwww

If he is a boss have an instance full of gnolls and here is the fight

http://www.mmo-champion.com/raid-dungeons/design-your-own-boss!/45/

There will be a lvl 85 , 10 man instance called "Hogger's lair" Pretty much like Onyxia's lair , but htere is hogger!!!!!

Bottom line blizz have some plans for hogger... did you notice when you look in your statistics in achievements and look into deaths it say Deaths from hogger myn is on 17

Deleted

Hogger will be the new mount for Chuck Norris, claiming Elwynn Forest was merely a set back and telling you that you should have stayed in the mountains where the [Anal] [Cold Weather Flying] is OVER 9000!!!!

Although i don't think it justifies having an entire raid, or even a dungeon dedicated to him... he should definitely be an optional boss in some low level dungeon.

Just for the luls.