Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Armory Model Viewer and Character Feeds

Boub, you should do a new post on Vulture's amazing strat for kiting spikes on Anub25 Heroic. Brilliant work all around.

WTB Armory app for blackberry

Great, now the armory even slower and more sluggish.

And they've added an rss stalker function, I'm sure that's going to be popular *g*
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

Quote Originally Posted by Orionsoliara
    WTB Armory app for blackberry
    WTB Authenticator support for Blackberry curve 8330

I like the new face of armory,but loading time is crazy.anyone else or only me?

Quote Originally Posted by Cairm
    Shaman using Shadowmourne. Not bad But still far away dream.
    Where?

10+ Year Old Account

If the armory isn't working for you press control+f5 to reset the cache while you have the armory open.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille

Blue posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Professor Putricide "buff"

If all else fails, zonewide buffs will be available soon enough, allowing you to crush Professor Putricide, see his oozes driven before you, and hear the lamentation of his abominations. (Source)

I lol'd at this quote XD

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia
    Am I the only one in the US having issues getting this to work? I just can't seem to find the 3d feature at all. ><
    Nope. Everything loads fine for me except the 3D image of the character. The loading bar gets to about 85% and then just stalls out.

Hopefully the "Hide Tabard" will be a ingame option in Cacaclysm.

great, lets make the armory even slower.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

10+ Year Old Account

So, when are they gonna make the zonewide buff for Icecrown? Is it gonna be everytime they release new bosses? Since it says "very soon"? with like, i don't know 5% more dmg, hp and healing?

Also if these buffs is gonna be present on Heroic mode...

I hope not. :-\
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    great, lets make the armory even slower.
    I have a boombastic computer at home but im sure at other places checking a simple thing on the armory might take a damn long while to load etc because of the 3D model.
    In general i think it is cool that you can view other chars like that, but I don't think it was something "necessary" to add to the armory imo. Oh well... :P 3/5

Quote Originally Posted by Garnik
    So, when are they gonna make the zonewide buff for Icecrown? Is it gonna be everytime they release new bosses? Since it says "very soon"? with like, i don't know 5% more dmg, hp and healing?

Also if these buffs is gonna be present on Heroic mode...

I hope not. :-\
    If you keep doing Coliseum dailies, some day a naaru will show up whenever he feels like it, and hand out the buff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Hopefully the "Hide Tabard" will be a ingame option in Cacaclysm.
    Or you could, you know, just not wear the tabard, since it confers no combat advantage?

What I want, personally, is "Hide Shoulders" because damn, most of those things are hideous!

the modelviewer sounds good, hope that it won't slow the armory more down tho, its soooo slow already :/

Ropetown! Fucking sweet :>

Uh-oh, it has an option to hide the tabard, now those people still requiring championing reputation will ask about the same "feature" ingame even louder...

*edit* oh, I'm too late...
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Anyone else having issues with the flash player? I followed the link, downloaded the latest version, and restarted my computer to no avail. I guess it's a Mac thing.

Quote Originally Posted by kaytree
    Anyone else having issues with the flash player? I followed the link, downloaded the latest version, and restarted my computer to no avail. I guess it's a Mac thing.
    I haven't updated flash in awhile and it worked fine for me, and I'm also on a mac. Not sure what's going wrong for you.