Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

Re: Armory Model Viewer and Character Feeds

The EU Armory is updated now

cheers! ^^

armory is shit seriously.

too much unnecessary information on the screen, and things what should be relevant are so small that you can barley see it.

take a tank, the health number is not well placed at all, same with mana with a healer.

also, I was expecting an average gear ilvl, but I guess not.

basically, it makes a big splash of irrelevant things, while useful info are harder to see.

IF you could customize it for each of your toon, like you do with a signature, then it would be nice. as it is now, it's just pure shit.

for now, I'll just block the 3D shit with Noscript on firefox.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Ret was broken. If you don’t see eye to eye with us on that, then it’s understandable why the degree of change might be surprising to you
    i7 920@ 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte X58A-UD7, 6GB Ram Triple Channel OCZ @ 1900Mhz, CrossFire HD 5850 1Gb, Vertex 3 240Gb, BenQ M2700HD. G15 Keyboard

Looking good, I love it~!

Another useless peice of junk addition to the armory

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Deepone
    It's as if millions of geeks loaded a Web site at the same time and were suddenly silenced!
    Greatest post ever visited upon these boards, my hat is off to you IRL.

Thanks to Mipeo for pally's sig!

Great job on the armory.. although I haven't bothered to look at it since the last time I used it was to check gearing on top ranked pvpers and quickly load up 15 profiles at once to quickly tab through them to find someone with the right spec to check. Guess that's gonna take 10 times longer now.

But from what I can see it's missing one important feature.

A button to turn the character into a cute cuddly kitten dressed in armor, I mean this is the demographic you were aiming at with this "improvement"?

Causal players have the MONEY. Hardcores have to dig for change out of their parent's couch and have yellow teeth. Plus they have to take out the trash and other chores for their parents to keep paying the Warcraft bill!

I farted, btw!

:-\ My Tauren barely fits in the window.

Oh, another Twitter chat is it? That's nice, think they'll actually answer real questions this time instead of fluff they already released for the press? Think so?

I doubt it.

The toons' 3D presentation brings nothing new compared to wowhead site, which provided this from a long time. Funny to see "huge improvements" (like IG quest trackers, IG gear tool, now 3D on armory) from blizzard always look like what other have already done before

I will still continue using other sites for gear evaluation and optimization... armory has never been an amazing tool to me

imo wowheads 3D modelviewer is far better than the armory 1.

its simply smoother. only problem is ofc that wowheads modelviewer is fetching the infomation FROM armory and therefor is useless if armory should be down.

also with wowheads modelviewer there is no limitation so you can style it as u want, fx i used it on my own guild's homepage (http://pekish.eu/members/ if any wants to see it in action, click the 3D button).

however the armory is loading alot faster, but for those people with slow connections it would be nice if the modelviewer was an option instead.

new features are very usefull
    Quote Originally Posted by narutoboi97 View Post
    lol players say hon sucks
    hon players say lol sucks
    they are both right
    dota is KING!

Awesome!

this new features really rocks! This is really a big enhancement from the previous, a 3D presentation of your toon.
    Make your gaming experience a lot better!
    wow strategy guide