Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Worgens in wolfform, weapons and gear

id like to know if we'll be able to customize worgen and human form at creation

Quote Originally Posted by jangkun
    id like to know if we'll be able to customize worgen and human form at creation
    Yes, unless something changes, both forms will be fully customizable at some point
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character

Quote Originally Posted by Almega
    Yes, unless something changes, both forms will be fully customizable at some point

Humans don't transform into worgen.
    Worgen transform into humans!
    M'Hael

Quote Originally Posted by Antermosiph
    I can't imagine fur + chainmail being comfortable.
    It's just like how humans historically made it bearable (no pun intended): wear a layer of leather padding between the fur and the armor itself to prevent getting fur caught in chain links, or between plates.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

by the look of it, worgens will have most stuff visible on them, though there may be small exceptions, such as no shoes on trolls or tauren. their looks, based on videos i've seen, seem to be what you decide when making the character, and shifting to human form. if you have a mohawk in worgen form, you'll have a mohawk in human form.

think of them as, like some other posters said, Worgen with a human form.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue
    by the look of it, worgens will have most stuff visible on them, though there may be small exceptions, such as no shoes on trolls or tauren. their looks, based on videos i've seen, seem to be what you decide when making the character, and shifting to human form. if you have a mohawk in worgen form, you'll have a mohawk in human form.

think of them as, like some other posters said, Worgen with a human form.
    Right now there's speculation on how you'll customize your forms. Blizzard has more or less confirmed you'll be able to customize both separately (though I don't think there's a blue post on it. I recall hearing something about it while listening to the Blizzcon internet stream), and some people think that means you'll customize your human form, play the first six levels, then customize your worgen form while you're in the stockades (via a cutaway to the customization screen).
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sunkiss
    Hello.

I have a question that might be very silly, but I still wonder.

When a Worgen transforms into his/her wolf form, does this work like when a druid turns into cat bear and tree, and we cant see their armor and weapons at all, or can we see them? (weapons and armor that is)

And will worgens get unique druid forms for themselves?
    several screen shots and videos have been taken of worgen in worgen form with gear on... this is not a traditional shapeshift ability... it is just a novelty racial for vanity purposes...