Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...

Re: I don't get what I deserve (Shadowmourne)

Quote Originally Posted by Warriman
    I'm a Death Knight
    Ended right there, Death Knight QQ isn't something I care about at all, I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Faustus
    [Shadowmourne, Remover of Loot Whores]

Sorry if I sound like a jerk here. But straight up you don't "deserve" anything. You're acting as though you haven't gotten any loot since vanilla - the token of appreciation crap.

Time spent in a guild loses value after 1.5 -2 years, thats no argument. Next point, if you had farmed the ~ 50k gold for PS you would be getting it. But a Paladin beat you to it making your guild question your worth, and whether it should go to you. Live with it or gquit, that simple. Guilds got 2~3 Valanyrs if they had luck.

Yawn shadowmourne drama is serious business

To the OP.

maybe you should suggest to your guild that they do loot with a chart like we do.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/222638

Quote Originally Posted by Teleria
    IRL > Pixels... get over it
    My Real Life is pixelated..... but anyway...

OP, if you seriously have an issue with this talk to your guild and mainly the GL and other officers.

However If your guild can get it once, then they can get it again, and again, and again.

Just because your not the first one to get it doesn't meant you never will.

If you have to be the first one and walk around Dalaran ego stroking because you are the first one in your guild to have it then i honestly don't know what to tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by baconwing
    give it to the warrior IMO, the axe is an ArP stacker's dream!
    and blood is not? hitting the 6200ap raid buffed is incredibly, i often proc over 10000. as much arp as possible is necessary, preferably not from trinket procs

from what you have said it sounds like your the quiet guy thats been around for along time that seems to get over shadows by louder newer members of your guild. If I was you i would most defiantly speak up about it maybe a wise move would be to pull the GM and the warrior in the same channel in vent and talk that way you don't seem like a "bitch" and just explain how you feel because i can guarantee you the GM hasn't even thought about you and that wont be his fault its most likely because this warrior is louder and expresses his opinion more to get what he wants.

if i have misjudged the situation then sorry im just going on what you have said.

Don't worry about the epic axe. Weeks to get it, but I'd definitly be speaking up to the gm about the ledgendary.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

simple solution, use dkp

I pay my 15$/month i deserve shadowmourne, too.

10+ Year Old Account

dk whose been in guild longer, who pulls a solid 1.7k dps less than me(with better gear), got it first. He doesnt like me because i'm always on his case about his shitty dps. when he got the blood he got cocky and rubbed it in my face that he's getting it before me. my response was "i'll still out dps you with my quel'delar." the funniest part is, he's had the blood for a week now and doesnt even have half of his saronite... i'll have my shadow's edge before him anyways :.

it happens, get over it, it's a freaking game. I'm not usually one to say "it's a game lolololol" but you really shouldn't stress yourself out because your not the first person to get a pixelated axe of soul reapage. you said your in a (somewhat) successful guild. this being the case, you'll most likely get more than one. no matter who gets it, it will be an overall raid dps increase (given the weilder shows up regularly)
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?

Quote Originally Posted by Serryn
    dk whose been in guild longer, who pulls a solid 1.7k dps less than me(with better gear), got it first. He doesnt like me because i'm always on his case about his shitty dps. when he got the blood he got cocky and rubbed it in my face that he's getting it before me. my response was "i'll still out dps you with my quel'delar." the funniest part is, he's had the blood for a week now and doesnt even have half of his saronite... i'll have my shadow's edge before him anyways :
    See, that's a failing of loot distribution right there. Not that he got it first, that he got it without even half of the saronite needed. Unless he was closer than anyone else.

1. I think I wrote I WAS an officer once, not that I currently am, so I couldn't have known who planned what.

2. Well I could try talk, just don't know in what way because most officers and guildmaster are of the"Speak about loot and die you greedy lootwhore."-type.
    If you can't have an open forum about why people get loot (without QQing), then your guild can't handle Loot Council.

First let me tell you of my background:
    I'm a Death Knight in a semisuccesful guild (ranked in the 600's) and I was a hunter before WotLK.
    I've been in the guild since Ahn'qiraj was release and I've been officer once for 1½ year.

Now to the point; Ever since Shadowmourne was announced I was 100% sure I would be the chosen one to wield this blade of souls.
    I started to read up on the quests when it was announced to be prepared what to do etc.
    By the time 3.3 was released I waited to buy the primordial saronite (To get a confirmation (Which I was sure I would get.) that I had a go to buy like 10-14 and get help with the rest.) but one of our newer members started to buy saronite right away (paladin) and when festergut and rotface was released he got the first round of blood, not to get the legendary but because of shadow's edge, final decision hadn't been made I was told.)

That was last week ago and yesterday we zerged through all bosses before Putricide and when I stood there waiting to see who got the blood...it went to our MS warrior.
    I felt emptiness and sadness, not because of the axe (Well, a bit maybe.) but because of the principle.

The warrior's awesome, also been an officer once but I really got suprised he got the blood because of these three points:
    1. He joined the guild two years after me.
    2. While he does awesome damage per second I still do around 1000 more in even gear.
    3. Recently he started to miss raids except for last few weeks.

But as I said, it's not just the axe that pisses me off, it's the principle, in the whole time I've been in the guild I've NEVER got a token of appreciation for me being a member of the guild for so long, never got something unique nobody else can have.

It's all I want really, a pat on the back saying "Hey thank's for staying with us for so long, here's a gift!"...

Anyways the reason I made this thread was that I wanted to ask for aid and suggestions of what I should do now.
    Should I /w one of the officers stating my PoV saying I think it's unfair and that I'd like to get a token of gratitude like everyone else who has gotten a legendary in the guild has or would it sound extremely greedy?
    /hug
    Now you know how i feel when Val'anyr was given to a pally who joined after 2 years compared to me but "won the roll" on the first fragment( me being a resto druid ).
    Welcome to the club of skilled and fucked over by leaders.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Scifix
    Why does every one of these Troll pictures look like an Orc? ???

First let me tell you of my background:
    I'm a Death Knight in a semisuccesful guild
    Guess where i stopped reading...
    "If the Burning Legion is such a problem why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a legion."

Quote Originally Posted by Safiro
    Guess where i stopped reading...
    Second grade?