Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...

Re: Embarrassed of WoW?

Quote Originally Posted by Alteka
    Yeah as for WoW me and my friends talk about it all the time, and sometimes other random people get dragged into it, I dont think my girlfriend likes it very much , But like I told her, WoW was here first xD
    /facepalm >.>

Yeah as for WoW me and my friends talk about it all the time, and sometimes other random people get dragged into it, I dont think my girlfriend likes it very much , But like I told her, WoW was here first xD
    and shes still with you? my oh my.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vraizan
    I don't really see why you should be embarrassed about playing WoW... There are honestly worse things you could be doing. Like chewing your toenails or something. :-X
    then i should be very embarrassed :-X

Dude, no.. Just no ><

I'm not embarrased about playing. Really, I've played for two years, WoW is my hobby, why should I hide a big part of my life? Friends and girlfriends has to accept that, just as I accept whatever weird shit they like.
    10 char req. - because explaining is good.

Not really, althought it wouldn't matter since I don't really like my friends (they sometimes keep me away from wow).