So, hunters and ArP.

My hunter is at 399 ArP w/ out gems or anything, i have the needle incrusted scorpion trinket. when that procs, it takes me up to 78%, what how much ArP do i need unbuffed /when trinket doesnt proc
    Roonweld (Moonrunner) 80 survival hunter
    Dokkan (Moonrunner) 80 Blood Deathknight
    Fazlim (Moonrunner) 80 Holy Priest
    Roonshammy (Moonrunner) 65 Enhance Shaman
    Qim (Moonrunner) 61 Retribution Pally
    Rooncraft (Moonrunner) 60 Fire mage

Re: So, hunters and ArP.

Keep gemming agi then! If you only have 399 ArP without gems, it would be a dps loss to gem it.

if you look at your gear and do the math or possibly go to femaledwarf.com put your gear in a swap your gems and to see where your arp would be at, dont take peoples advice just do some tests and figure it out yourself

I gotta agree with the last post. Stacking arp if you can't get to the soft cap is *almost* never better than stacking agi, but without rawr/spreadsheet/femaledwarf.com running your actual gear, you cannot be sure.

Also to note, the NES is very dependent on crit, since it proc's on chance on crit, not hit. Which means its uptime if very dependent on crit rating.

Long story short, both arp and NES are very dependent on all of your other current gear/stats, and there is no easy answer other that doing the math (IE use a spreadsheet or at the very least femaledwarf.com)