Re: World first 4/5 t10 ...?

his money to waste, should send some my way xD

World first careface.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Revitalize
    That's just moronic.
    Wasting senseless money for senseless e-gear before others.
    Even with his paying to change factions each week, he has still spent far less than anyone with a spectral tiger mount. Those people take the cake for $-to-pixel transfer.

15+ Year Old Account
    The place with the best beers in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

Seems like armory is bugged or something

Anyways congratz to you who got 4 T10+! Using migration? So what?

You've earned it. gratz

if ppl think he is going to be banned for this, he aint. since blizz makes the money its alright for them

Quote Originally Posted by skarsgård
    if ppl think he is going to be banned for this, he aint. since blizz makes the money its alright for them
    Oh yes, because someone hacking the game to get full Icecrown 25 heroic gear, but pays Blizzard a couple of bucks, would still get away with it.

This is not a banable offense, it's just like what Ensidia did with the realm transfer; something Blizzard hadn't thought of. Except a change to be made similar to what they did with realm transfering.

Also, his parents will get maaad when they find out Either that, or he's got a pretty unhealthy economy

blizz f'd up and some peoples iccs reset randomly
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Where is he now?
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

This is his new name: KAH
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rin+Tor&cn=Kah

He is well known among french servers now.
    He runs PuG raids, ninja all the loot then transfer / faction change.
    He told on the forums that he isn't paying anything for that because he knows some people...
    He is actually very proud of all this ninja-looting -_-"
    Whatever, he is just a bastard exploiting a game's mechanic.
    Move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol
    If it wasn't allowed then why would Blizzard make PTC and PFC reset your raid IDs?
    Why should this guy?
    It is highly likely that this is a technical necessity. Probably easier/less risky than a "That raid ID isn't valid or available here" workaround.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic
    Where is he now?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Galeane
    Hello,

Sorry if it has been reported before. I know this is not a kill, but anyway, I tought I could share it here. Sorry again if I choose the wrong forum.

A player named Meej @ EU-Vol'Jin has 4/5 T10 set.
    Mathematically, it's impossible to have enough frost emblems at this time. If you did everything, and I mean EVERYTHING (5 emblems quest each week, 2 emblems daily, 2 emblems / icc boss in 10 and 25) you should have collected +/- 226 emblems right now.
    This player has: helm + shoulders + chest + legs: 95 + 60 + 95 + 95 = 345 emblems.
    last time i checked.... Gloves and shoulders cost 60 frost emblems and the chest legs and helm cost 95

so actually it would only be 310. in which many people have made well over that by now

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

Quote Originally Posted by Yzyz
    last time i checked.... Gloves and shoulders cost 60 frost emblems and the chest legs and helm cost 95

so actually it would only be 310. in which many people have made well over that by now
    According to what the first poster said he didn't buy the gloves, read up fbefore critisizing someone else
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall
    One time, I stunned a rogue. I lolled.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

There is an enhancement shaman in our guild that has had 4/5 t10 for 2 weeks now. This was done when the raid weekly mysteriously reset during the week, allowing her to get another 5 emblems of frost.

Her armory : http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&cn=Fawmuunee

Quote Originally Posted by dookieguy1039
    There is an enhancement shaman in our guild that has had 4/5 t10 for 2 weeks now. This was done when the raid weekly mysteriously reset during the week, allowing her to get another 5 emblems of frost.

Her armory : http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&cn=Fawmuunee
    2 weeks ago was still after this OP. Just because it is on the front page today does not mean it was initially posted today. As of the 15th of January this person had far more kills on ICC bosses than was possible for the time frame in which he got them. The reason was thoroughly discussed already. Of course at this point in time 4 pieces of t10 is nothing new, but as of the 15th of January the stats sheet for the person listed in the original post had way more kills than would have been allowed by standard means.

who cares you can now get up to 85 emblems a week with about 70 of them being easy to get. In a month or so ill have full 4/5 ret and prot sets also.

15+ Year Old Account

doubt blizzard would ban him after all the cash he spent fc/st though grats to him for wasting money on t10
    Chaotic Serenity - US Frostmourne Alliance 13/13 Mythic

Quote Originally Posted by bigjenk
    who cares you can now get up to 85 emblems a week with about 70 of them being easy to get. In a month or so ill have full 4/5 ret and prot sets also.

how?

I mean without exploiting faction change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

There are plenty of people who have 4/5 T10, you should have titled this post differently than "World First" and then asked how he could have possibly exploited game mechanics to get the gear.

Others have the 4/5 or more(Not too sure) by killing the bosses at the end of each wing
    Please word posts different
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.