Page 1 of 2
LastLast

So rumors say you can do weekly twice in a week...

Well recently i heard that if you do weekly on tusday it resets on friday and you can do it twice in a week.

Both wg weekly quests and raid weekly.

Can anyone confirm this ???

Re: So rumors say you can do weekly twice in a week...

yes it's true, but for me it resets Saturday, then tuesday again, so that's 10 frost emblems per week.

Edit: we will see tomorrow if they fixed it or not.

Since the introduction of weekly raids, i've been able to do them two times a week. That is tuesday (planned reset) and usually saturday, where they also reset for some reason. Doing them tuesday, enables me to not be saved the rest of the week, and that is why I an do it saturday aswell..

Only annoyance is when you get Noth->Razuvious or Flame Leviathan->Ignis transitions on tuesdays, because you're already saved from doing it saturday. Then you have to find a 25man raid
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    It will be the first ground mount to carry more than 2 players. It will require at least one other worgen player to operate and can carry up to 2 non-worgen players.

I think it will be called [Harness]
    - On Worgen Mounts

WG quests have, as far as I can remember, always been twice-a-week. They reset four days after you do them (so if you do them on Wednesday, they'll reset on Monday).

The weekly raid quests was a one-time-thing due to a bug or a glitch or something, apparently. But I guess we'll see, I tend to do it the day of maintenance anyways unless it's ICC/ToC.

A druid in my guild said he managed to get it done 3 times one week. I am not sure whether hes lying or not though.

I however have been doing the weekly raid twice a week. Since it was available infact.

I knew that this was the case for WG quests (as intended) but was unaware of this happening for raid weeklies. Still, you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Corgrash
    A druid in my guild said he managed to get it done 3 times one week. I am not sure whether hes lying or not though.

I however have been doing the weekly raid twice a week. Since it was available infact.
    I guess that would be possible if it was Jaraxxus?

It resets every 5 days (fact) from when you first did it.

so you save 2 days every week, so have 3 weeks you should gain an extra 5 emblems if you did it everyday on time and did not forget.

Deleted

There's probably differences between EU & US servers.

The quest giver on my server ALWAYS resets at 02:00 on Tuesday morning. This has been the same every week and hasn't changed.

Many people here with different experiences, i guess i will just have to check for myself when it resets x)

btw i play on eu servers

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by kildal
    Well recently i heard that if you do weekly on tusday it resets on friday and you can do it twice in a week.

Both wg weekly quests and raid weekly.

Can anyone confirm this ???
    I've heard repeatedly that you can do this on EU servers, but it DEFINITELY doesn't work on US servers from what I've seen. I've been doing the weekly every tuesday night and it has never reset until 4 a.m. tuesday the next week.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Last week (Anub'rekan must die!) I did it on 10man before heroics and stuff reset, then a day later I was able to pick up the quest and do it again (though I was saved to 10man naxx). Popped in a 25man group and got a second set of emblems. This week (Noth must die!) I was only able to complete it once.

The Forgotten Coast - US

A lot of the guys in my guild do it a couple of times a week - play on Eu server
    They even make a point of not getting themselves saved to both 25man and 10 mans just so they can run the quest the second time if its the same boss or a pre-requisite boss.
    They have been doing it since the weeklys came out.
    We dont stop playing because we grow old,
    We grow old because we stop playing

15+ Year Old Account

Never been able to do them twice a week and I (almost) always finish them tuesday morning.

Mannoroth - EU

It seems like I can get my Wintergrasp weeklies twice but not my raid weeklies, even though I do them all on the same day. =(

I always do the weekly on the first day, but I've never been able to do it more than once per week.

Just do the quest early and if you're lucky your server will allow you to do it again.

So lucky players get their tier pieces faster and this bug is still in game after 1.5 months, Blizzard never ceases to amuse me.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

twice a week, since it came out

tuesday and friday i guess they reset

well, it depends more when u do it;

done it tuesday, reset on friday, did it once one a wednesday, and it resetted on saturday (and the new weekly again on tuesday then)
    Lokann ogar!
    /brofist
    lotharion: "inserting the Lich King as a scooby doo villain didn't exactly make him scary in the slightest."

op<-- reset for me today so that confirms that u can do it twice a week, as i know it resets again tuesday...

It varies server to server, we had about 20 guild mates complete the weekly raid within half an hour of it updating on a Tuesday night, and it never reset for any of us.