Recklesness At Higher Gear Levels

Recklesness is a nice ability. Three guaranteed crits on special attacks. However it is still on the global cooldown and thus takes up a cooldown that you could be using for something else. My question is simple: At what level of crit is using a cooldown for recklesness just not worth it anymore?

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Re: Recklesness At Higher Gear Levels

its always worth using, its not hard to fit it in your rotation, unless your arms

there are plenty of times you can push it when BT/ww is on CD and bloodsurge hasnt procced.
    or in between pauses of a fight, when theres a few seconds of no gcd spending for example.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zerakis
    Recklesness is a nice ability. Three guaranteed crits on special attacks. However it is still on the global cooldown and thus takes up a cooldown that you could be using for something else. My question is simple: At what level of crit is using a cooldown for recklesness just not worth it anymore?
    Get 90~ rage.

Pop recklessness

Execute x3

FTW
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Its a nice ability and will boost your DPS till you get to the crit cap, which will come for players that manage to get full BiS when all the bosses and heroic versions are available. Till then it's more of a case when not to use it, such as before a boss aoe ability or any incoming damage due to the 20% damage taken.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    Its a nice ability and will boost your DPS till you get to the crit cap, which will come for players that manage to get full BiS when all the bosses and heroic versions are available. Till then it's more of a case when not to use it, such as before a boss aoe ability or any incoming damage due to the 20% damage taken.
    - Recklessness makes your yellow hits guarenteed critical strikes.
    - The soft crit cap is when every hit that your offhand deals, theoretically will be a critical strike.

So unless you have 100% crit chance on your character pane (not possible even with HC ICC gear), you will still get use out of Recklessness.

Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    it will always boost your dps, because there is no possible way anyone can ever have 100% crit.
    nonetheless, the dps boost might be alot lower with the more crit you have, but that doesnt mean you wont use it.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Fight opener for me, let tanks establish threat, reck +deathwish, gets flurry up straight away, slaps deep wounds on for the rogues to benefit from HfB straight away (my crit sits at like 60% raid buffed so it wouldn't be take long to get a crit but still). Always a useful ability to use.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

Arms: precast
    Fury: when slam doesn't proc