Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

why does blizzard hate mages

plz can anyone tell me why a aoe class like mages got nerfed while rouges can fan of knives which isnt a aoe supposely.
    i go to icc 25 man now i doing 5000dps short aoe damage on big pulls.while pallies who blizzard love go sky high with rouges
    i not really complaing but i been in raidng guild for last year they r 12 on there sever for the first time 2 mages and warlock got sat out because the movement is so bad for us affecting our dps.
    now blizzzard i respect u guys u make a good game but u got it wrong u cant say i dont no how to play my class as my so dont try.
    u gys stuffed it yes u did u tested with top 1 percent in world but not every one like them.
    fix the probelm reduce the cast time for arcane mages or rise the haste cap cause 2 sec cast time is joke in icc with that much movement.
    u gys stuff fury for warriors as well alot play arms which is a joke in pve content which is suppose to for pvp.
    i think u rushed these expansion out to early first world of world craft great bc great wolk is joke ther no content and to much playing with the classes.

guy

Deleted

Re: why does blizzard hate mages

Please people, for the love of Elune...
    Do not fall for this *way* too obvious troll. Any on-topic reply to this thread will give the OP a good laugh.

Move along people, nothing to see here.

cool story bro

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Xiangu
    cool story bro
    Lokann ogar!
    /brofist
    lotharion: "inserting the Lich King as a scooby doo villain didn't exactly make him scary in the slightest."

Trash is srsbzn

Deleted

Deleted

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

DNFTT

It's logical, having a mindblowingly complex rotation as arcane, they had to nerf your AoE so you feel miserable. After all, Blizzard spies you and wants you to be unhappy.

Dot like there's no tomorrow.

Even if Mages are THE AE Class, Arcane is focused on single-target fights.

Stiill, If you can't do more than 5k dps on ICC Trash, you're just a bad mage.

Reroll ele shaman to feel the real hate from blizzard

15+ Year Old Account

arcane explosion is real cool, brah.

Quote Originally Posted by baddwick
    plz can anyone tell me why a aoe class like mages got nerfed while rouges can fan of knives which isnt a aoe supposely.
    i go to icc 25 man now i doing 5000dps short aoe damage on big pulls.while pallies who blizzard love go sky high with rouges
    i not really complaing but i been in raidng guild for last year they r 12 on there sever for the first time 2 mages and warlock got sat out because the movement is so bad for us affecting our dps.
    now blizzzard i respect u guys u make a good game but u got it wrong u cant say i dont no how to play my class as my so dont try.
    u gys stuffed it yes u did u tested with top 1 percent in world but not every one like them.
    fix the probelm reduce the cast time for arcane mages or rise the haste cap cause 2 sec cast time is joke in icc with that much movement.
    u gys stuff fury for warriors as well alot play arms which is a joke in pve content which is suppose to for pvp.
    i think u rushed these expansion out to early first world of world craft great bc great wolk is joke ther no content and to much playing with the classes.

guy
    Mages do insane aoe. Dont be stupid. And who really cares about aoe anyway. I reset my recount when we get to Marrowgar.

I agree that Blizzard loves Pallies though who are massively overpowered for a buff class.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalash
    Even if Mages are THE AE Class, Arcane is focused on single-target fights.

Stiill, If you can't do more than 5k dps on ICC Trash, you're just a bad mage.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

From Wiki. Well, the following comment is in no way emotional, and based on the above statement, I will not have fed this troll.

Either it is a very good attempt, or the user in question is a young person. I will cater for that.

Arcane Mages have a LOT of love from Blizzard atm. They are right there at the top of the DPS meters with Mutilate Rogues. Have you ever played a Rogue? Dealing with posions, and the quite complex rotation they must use to get those imba numbers? Where as all Arcane Mages do is stand still and spam, 11112, 11112, 11112? Ofc you have short cooldowns. You don't want Blizz to tell you your class. So I won't either.

Do not worry about your AoE. It means precisely jack shit anyway.

Edit. And if your guild gives two shiny shites about your DPS on that trash then I highly doubt they are 12th on your server. Has it crossed your mind that all that trash is undead? Pallies DPS is going to go wild on it. It is a core mechanic of their class. How many other instances recently have undead? Only Naxx. Way back in T7. Let them have this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    That said, I'm going to bed. Having a conversation in this context with someone with an avatar alluding to heroine use is just odd.

Blizzard love rouge!

10+ Year Old Account

Unsuccessfull troll is unsuccessfull.

Atleast i got a good laugh.
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

no you.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Deleted

Blizz hates everyone. Except gnome paladins.
    They really do, we actually pay them not to destroy us all.

Quote Originally Posted by baddwick
    while rouges(FFS SERIOUSLY???) can fan of knives which isnt a aoe supposely.
    i stopped reading there.... where did you stop reading???
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586
    OH NOES !!!!! CASUALS GOT ALMOST THE SAME GEAR AS ME !!!!!! MY GEAR DOESN'T INCREASE THE SIZE OF MY PENIS ANYMORE !!!!! QQQQQQ

Quote Originally Posted by SPC7R0
    i stopped reading there.... where did you stop reading???
    @ plz