Poll: Should mounts be BoA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Should mounts be made BoA?

It would be nice to make some mounts boa
    But I'd keep those connected with some achievement as bop

ah the "gimme my cool lewt" / epeen flexers would love this.

Want a mount for an alt?

Pick one and earn it as your alt.

Especially regarding:
    Discontinued mounts should only be seen on toons that were actually playing in the content in question. Your old toon is cool and unique for it. Your new alt is not.

Making mounts BoA will never happen, the blues have all but said so. (they dont like flat-out saying "no" because then ppl who want it feel butthurt, but they gave their roundabout no on this already.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Furkel
    Long story short, my voidwalker is borderline retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgo
    I've seen level 30's with the mechano hog.

I'd prefer not to see them go boa ... unless they were one time use only.
    its available for lvl40 and above..

but for the topic, i would love it! I'm stuck with the elek on my shaman and i'm too bored to do dailies or anything else for some other mount. i cant even fit through doors /sigh
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eleth/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ronan/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arion/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Pogoball View Post
    Looking at a cleavage is like looking at the sun. You don't stare at it. It's too risky. You get a sense of it and then you look away.

It isn't going to happen.
    When a cat is dropped, it ALWAYS lands on its feet; and when toast is dropped, it ALWAYS lands with the buttered side down.
    Therefore, I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat. When dropped, the two will hover, spinning inches above the ground.
    A "buttered-cat array" could easily allow a high-speed monorail to link between New York with Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by Makeleth
    its available for lvl40 and above..

but for the topic, i would love it! I'm stuck with the elek on my shaman and i'm too lazy to do dailies or anything else for some other mount. i cant even fit through doors /sigh
    fixed

too lazy, no reward for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Furkel
    Long story short, my voidwalker is borderline retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by anathemaa
    fixed

too lazy, no reward for you
    It's my alt! cba going through the entire dailies process again
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eleth/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ronan/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arion/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Pogoball View Post
    Looking at a cleavage is like looking at the sun. You don't stare at it. It's too risky. You get a sense of it and then you look away.

Quote Originally Posted by anathemaa
    ah the "gimme my cool lewt" / epeen flexers would love this.

Want a mount for an alt?

Pick one and earn it as your alt.

Especially regarding:
    Discontinued mounts should only be seen on toons that were actually playing in the content in question. Your old toon is cool and unique for it. Your new alt is not.

Making mounts BoA will never happen, the blues have all but said so.
    (they dont like flat-out saying "no" because then ppl who want it feel butthurt, but they gave their roundabout no on this already.)
    Blues have also said;
    They will never lower the cost of riding skill.
    They will never lower the level for riding skill.
    You will never be able to change your character.
    You will never be able to change servers, unless transfers are needed for population balance.
    You will never be able to have both factions on a PvP server.
    You will never be able to transfer to a PvP server from a PvE server.
    You will never have dual spec.
    You will never be able to change your Faction.
    You will never be...

See a pattern?

Saying something will never happen, cause blues say it will never happen, holds zero ground whatsoever. I for one think this would be pretty cool. Who really cares about what mounts somebodies account has, or has not? Oh noes, if i'm riding my Zulian Raptor on another character that didn't actually get the Zulian Raptor, i'm making it a less rare mount... OMG. No, you're not. Cause you won't run into your other character riding around on the same raptor at the same time. If anything, it could make people recognize you on your alt more often. Unless you go to hide on your alt; then you might not want to mount up on that pony.

Plus, if you're on a lesser geared Alt, going into say.. a server Ulduar PuG, and you show up on an Ironbound Proto-Drake. Your odds of getting in despite a slightly lower gear score of others would be increased, no? (I'm not talking about blue gear)

The only real limitations i would enforce are class requirements. Chargers for Pallys, Dreadsteeds for Locks, and Neighing Bastards for DK's. This really wouldn't be a game breaking change. At the same time, if it never happens, i'd be just as fine.

Achievement or rare drop mounts are earned on that character so there is no reason those should be BoA at all. Who cares whether you earned x achievement on x y class, you did not earn it on z class, so that one is not worthy of the reward without the effort.
    Money sinks are exactly that, and with gold being easier than ever to earn I cannot see them becoming BoA either, since that defeats the very purpose.
    You want an epeen display mount on more than one character ? Then go and earn it again, since earning it with one class or role is one thing, earning it as another shows you to be better.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

It would be easier just to make all character on same account share "stable". Though obviously you must have appropriate skill and such.

nope, no way in hell they would implement this.

u have ur main for that stuff and alts u should care less what the ride

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd
    Then go and earn it again, since earning it with one class or role is one thing, earning it as another shows you to be better.
    Or it just shows you're really damn lucky, twice.

tbh this sounds like a good idea, but blizz cba they got to much stuff going on atm maybe patch 6,2,5
    banned 5 times and still counting

it would be cool if they did it, but i dont see it happening

I say yes. Who wants to grind 100+ mounts on more than one toon? If you are a mount whore, such as myself, you will always be stuck to your one character.

It would be nice but since we all know its never going to happen. I;'m not worried

Shadow

Doubt it, since the you wont need to get exalted for racial mounts.

Well, limitations may occur, but I still doubt it.

If they were, the faction requirements wouldn't apply. You'd just make a DK of that race.

I personally doubt it will never happen, but my own idea could be that to 'share' your mounts on your alts, you have to be level 80 on your alt and have to pay for the ability to share mounts. This could be one of the money sinks in Cataclysm. I doubt it will happen though.
    Chronic Sufferer of A.D.H.L.A.S. (Attention Deficit Hey Look A Squirrel)
    Garrosh would wage war against the ocean for not being made out of orcs.