High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Passive arp and Deathbringer's Will.

Hello guys!

I have been looking and i noticed that if i re gem all my slots (not 10+ stats) into Arp gems and get lucky and get Deathbringer's will i will have 1036 passive apr rating, now i wanna know if this is good to go for or should i gem purley for strength?

Here's my armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...Akir&cn=Ogrant

I appreciate all the help i can get so if you have anything else to say about my gear/talents/glyphs and so on please do
    Quote Originally Posted by addictedtotoads
    also i vote that warriors have a 10% chance to trip while charging and roll until you hit a wall or fall off a cliff!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Passive arp and Deathbringer's Will.

bump
    also i vote that warriors have a 10% chance to trip while charging and roll until you hit a wall or fall off a cliff!

yes go for arp, and use emblems hands or crafted legs, i would go for the legs so you would lower your expertise which toooooo high. use arp food too

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Can you link the crafted legs please? (wowhead or something) My Atlasloot won't show them.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

ty, so with thoes legs and the DBW (deathbringer's will) trinket i will get a good enought passive arp?

Well you need about 1400 to hit the hard cap as Fury. I'm sitting @ 1181 unbuffed as arms which equals 84.38%. Still using the 2p T9 Bonus, I get the last 16% with battle stance.

well, you wont get 10% or 6% for battle stance since you are fury, but you said you would be a 1036, plus legs and food you'd be at +/-1200 then you can try to get an arp neck and your hit 'd still be capped and near 1280arp +/-. if you can get the 25saronites and aim for shadow's edge then you 'd at 1320. When you reach exalted with ashen 20arp plus...

I think thats the way to go with the gear you have.

Good luck ^^

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Thank you for all the answers guys, i am indeed going for shadow's edge and the exalted ring(ofc) and i hope there is a arp neck in ICC 10/25 then

First things first, its better to use Passive ARP than proc from trinket

since regemming all my items with ARP from mostly STR, I am doing ALOT more dps, I don't know how but its helping MUCH. Before my heroic strike would crit 10K max, but now 11k! its a huge increase, and i'm loving it!
    Still waiting on Deathbringer's will though, and i'll have 1130 ARP , i'll also craft legs and get the frost emblem cloak for even more ARP.

While I agree with most everything you said, I differ on this:

I think it's better to get the t10 pants and the badge gloves (gatecrasher gauntlets).

Whenever I ran the two combos in landsoul's spreadsheet this came out better dps for me.

Plus, landsoul has that combo on his BIS list...

i agree with halorl , i'm aware too of the bis listing, but he may not be able to get the full bis list right now. if you took a look at his actual armory, let's say today the fastest way of increasing arp and dps at the same time would be getting rid of some expertise which it giving him 0 dps since, at least yesterday, he was at 39 (and he is orc wearing axes not to mention), that's why crafted legs are right now his best choice.

of course in the long run, if he can aim for pieces, hands are as you said the way to go.