Quote Originally Posted by Iniquity

It's obvious you don't do any arena over 2k rating, but personally I don't think you even play a retri paladin.
And if you do, you never met someone who knows how to play.

I think rogues are fine, however I do think some classes should have talents in some trees that makes slow (all slows, not just rogues) go on diminishing. For example spriests.
No, rets take skill in 3s if, thats true. depending on your comp too, Im just saying (In a duel point of view) their burst is pretty large and isn't can't really be resisted by nether protection. Another way of saying it in a rogues PoV is, You can CoS But ur still getting raped by Auto attacks, You can evasion but you gotta deal with Holy damage, Dismantle helps but its 5 seconds. Good rets would probably repent them during that disarm and DPS them after it, HoJ would do too, but yeah. Good rets also try to juke Cloak once the open, not just blow it off on the rogue straight away, because its too obvious. Like CS>Mutilate>Kidney most rogues do that straight away once they open on anyone in arena, except mages. Rets have a slow, but its not really considered as one, it just slows you down by like 30%.