15+ Year Old Account

Holy priest would love some feedback!

Hi there fellow priests!

I've been looking around on the mmo-forums watching some thoughts about different speccs and what to gem and gear etc.
    This is what I've managed to collecting and gemming so far. Before you start the flaming, ofc I know there are better items out there (my back isn't the best) and so. But I just want the feedback about the gemming and how my holy spec looks like.

I've never tried B&S nor Lightwell before, so it will be interesting to see how it turns out.

I had pretty much only int or int/spirit gems before, except for the red ones ofc. But I've changed some gems to SP/haste or SP/Spi now because I pretty much never go OOM.

Is this a bad thing do you think? Go for slightly more SP and haste and drop some int.

Feel free to comment and give some tips. It's always better to listen to communicate with others to maybe see other ways of speccing and gemming, instead of just think that you're the best out there!

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...=Emok%C3%ADsse

My character!

Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Welcome to your first expension to an MMO, ever. While there were issues, it was a smooth launch, more or less.

If this WASN'T your first expansion to an MMO, please wait patiently while I look for nice and sturdy palm tree to ram your face against.

Re: Holy priest would love some feedback!

I believe the haste rating that you are looking for is 700. You can easily hit that. Should you gem for it? I suggest looking through the next few pieces you expect to pick up and see how much haste you gain from them.