Priest Leveling Spec

So My Priest is currently 66, is shadow > disc for leveling? Disc it seems is ... not dying much but I also seem to kill shit quite slowly. Any suggestions?
    In one of the harder heroics, like VH
    wait...wtf?
    <M a e l s t r o m> recruiting high end DPS and healers for ICC25 (7/9) www.guildmaelstrom.com

Re: Priest Leveling Spec

Shadow is way better at lvling than disc, especially at that level: you'll have dispersion (no mana issues anymore), and do some serious damage now that youve got acces to a lot of your talents; Disc is better for healing, but if you just wanna lvl quickly or DPS in dungeons shadow is the way to go

Aight, thanks. I respecced - Idk if this is the best spec, but It is working for me
    wait...wtf?
    <M a e l s t r o m> recruiting high end DPS and healers for ICC25 (7/9) www.guildmaelstrom.com

Look at the other thread on the front page of these forums called "Priest Leveling 60-80!".
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Here is my priest:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ncil&cn=Everok

Shadow/disc, shadow is WAY better at leveling than disc. I enjoy healing AV with disc, but other than that shadow rocks. With my shadow spec I soloed the entire Nagrand nessingwary quest chain start to finish with no help or anything like pots, great gear(didn't have even my heirlooms at that time) etc. Also I destroy people in PVP, and usually top meters in instances unless there is an arcane mage or something with us. Not to mention kills mobs fast, survives really well, and never runs out of mana. Give my spec a try, it has worked for me really well

Quote Originally Posted by MCC1701
    Here is my priest:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ncil&cn=Everok

Shadow/disc, shadow is WAY better at leveling than disc. I enjoy healing AV with disc, but other than that shadow rocks. With my shadow spec I soloed the entire Nagrand nessingwary quest chain start to finish with no help or anything like pots, great gear(didn't have even my heirlooms at that time) etc. Also I destroy people in PVP, and usually top meters in instances unless there is an arcane mage or something with us. Not to mention kills mobs fast, survives really well, and never runs out of mana. Give my spec a try, it has worked for me really well
    Thanks. I will try out this spec too and consider dual/speccing disc to BG level/heal.
    wait...wtf?