Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: People botting in heroics now?

bot or not a bot - doesnt matter, bad damage/gear ratio receives a kick anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceara
    You really underestimate how good some bots are.

i used to run pirox bot and that was the biggest thing everyone wanted to do, b/c they all wanted to farm instances for baron mount and such things. So ya i do know hwo a bot works and no its not possible go even ask around the pirox forums.

cept as other people are saying, some of these bots are FOLLOWING people. that is: they arent really running coordinates. Which means it is possible. Not to solo, which would be the point of mount farming etc, but with other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19
    The time has come, machines are taking over. Where the hell is Deckard? There are some replicants to kill!
    But Deckard was a replicant himself!

Or was he?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

I'm totally botting when i'm healing heroics, i just set autofollow on tank and spam holynova/reneaw

Quote Originally Posted by Shandas
    I'm totally botting when i'm healing heroics, i just set autofollow on tank and spam holynova/reneaw
    (:

Is putting my little brother to click lifebloom on every partymember with grid / clique botting?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/world-of-warcraft-lore-by-richard-knaak-(spoilers)/

Quote Originally Posted by Shandas
    Maybe you dont understand what botting is.......toon playing for you while your not at computer.

Quote Originally Posted by XxSaiyenxX
    Maybe you dont understand what botting is.......toon playing for you while your not at computer.
    Woooshhh....

Quote Originally Posted by XxSaiyenxX
    Nah it def just a lazy dps person possibly duel boxing 2 accounts or hes watching tv or something. Cause its actually impossible to boss instances. Since instances use a random ID everytime you enter its not possible to make a profile where to go, because bots use x,y coords to run to the spot and attack
    No need for a profile (maybe if the bot is unlucky to get into a instance already started), it is ez for a bot to pick a target and follow it, even ezer if the target is a friendly player as it can do the job with blizz own mechanic.
    Also the bot can detect the instance u are in and choose the profile needed (personaly i would see this as a flaw, cuz if u are not tank u should not go and fight all the instance by yourself), so follow a target would be safer).
    Also i think the healer would be the ez-est class to bot, if u are geared, macro target friend and check hp status (ofc u might have dead party members because the bot can't react fast enough)

I've seen a tank bot that just pulled everything and could not keep agro. It was in OK and last boss told me enough, He or more likely It did not use its abilities to interrupt etc. and tried to auto-attack one guy at time.

Yes he didn't respond to anything and he had t9 gear without gems and enchants. :-X

thought, at the end healer pissed and tank said "lol" ^^

edit: I call chinese farmers or any kind of professional farmers farming for players bots too.
    Moonguardi, 80lvl balance/resto druid
    Rolzun, 80lvl Frost dps/Blood tank DK
    Raiffol, 80lvl elemental shaman pvp
    Rolkundo, 70lvl pre-bc BM hunter
    Raifol, 70lvl Arms warrior
    Sairasta, 60lvl twink DK

Quote Originally Posted by Cearat
    (:

Is putting my little brother to click lifebloom on every partymember with grid / clique botting?
    Lifebloom... nice. Pro heala!

Think I had a death knight bot today. Was in Occulus and the guy was on follow for the nearest person. Low DPS, and had problems with the mount part. When we died we told him to not release, we'd just rez him, but he released anyway. When he got back into the instance, he just stood there. Five minutes later he hearthed or teleported out of the instance without a word, and without dropping group. It was slightly bizzare. So we vote kicked him, and had no problems thereaftere.