Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: top 3 fail moments at level 80

1.(Paladin) Autorunning at the gate to Lady Vashj waiting for somone to click the thingy at leotheras or w/e, while afking, clearly I caused myself a just death and some laughter when coming back, realizing what happened.
    2. (Rogue) On my first runs in MC using sharpening stones on my weapons instead of poisons..
    3. (Paladin) Tanking Prince in Karazhan realizing I wasnt def capped after all...

1. Turning on aspect of the pack during the green tunnel run in naxx 25.

2. buying xfere and faction change..only to change back 2 mo later.

3. Rolling huntard and liking it.
    MAL'GANIS HORDE!
    85 Troll ELE Shaman/81 Troll SRV Hunter

1.) Back at WotLK launch my guild was running a pug Naxx25 and I am Loot Master. I /rw the loot and wait for rolls, announcing winners in vent before handing out. After the first boss, a boomkin from a friendly guild starts bitching in vent about not winning rolls, so I scroll up and check the roll texts assuring I handed it out correctly. According to my logs, he never rolled. Nobody in raid says anything so I chalk it up to him just qq'ing. Turns out I had him on ignore for some reason... fixed the loot and kept going.

2.) Same raid, still passing out loot. We get all the way to Sapph and this guy is still bitching about not winning rolls. I can see his rolls now and he is just rolling like shit. At this point, I'm kind of fed up with his qq'ing so I start asking him questions in chat. So someone asks him in vent if he has the loot master on ignore. ...quiet for a minute... then he comes over vent saying, "YEAH! That <my character> is an asshole! I've had him on ignore FOR YEARS!" I laugh, pass out the loot, and to this day its an inside joke with my guild about having someone on ignore FOR YEARS!

3.) Raiding TotGC10 and it taking forever as they explain the Twins fight to some new people in vent. I got so bored I started going through my bags for disguises and fun stuff. Eventually found Direbrew's Remote and thought about it for a minute... As soon as the raid leader started his ready check, I use it in the middle of the room. Everyone clicks ready and the raid leader starts the event...minus a druid healer who was in BRD. The entire raid busts out laughing and I literally fall off my computer chair laughing so hard. Even minus a healer, we picked it up and downed the boss...sorry to the druid who wasn't eligible for loot...

10+ Year Old Account

1.) Using my Rocket Backpack before the gunship battle and rocketing myself off the side of the gunship
    2.) Jumping off the top of ICC where the frozen throne is thinking my parachute is going to save me. I forgot it only lasts 30 seconds.
    3.) I changed my auto-run button to my number pad "." key. Hit that instead of the enter button and ran straight into Onyxia's mouth ...

1.Falling to my death during the gunship battlein Icc....thankfully we were going to die anw...
    2.(during naxx patch ) Going AFK for 10 minutes cause of an emergency while tanking loatheb with my dk...Also i was the ML. Funny thing is that i didnt lose aggro and the raid killed the boss without me. Had some laughs when i returned to check what happened.
    3.Spended too much time in 2v2 arena trying to get to 1800 while facing unbalanced combos.....

10+ Year Old Account

1. An elemental shaman running into emalons aoe and thinking it would buff his lighting bolt damage...

2. Doing ICC 25 man and pulling 3 skele adds at once because the rogue was a retard.

3. Playing arena with a "3 time gladiator" mage, he dies without Iceblocking, I ask why, "I coudlnt click the button fast enough!"...fail

1. Was tanking boarding party in gunship 25 man, and when mage on other ship going to come, we win, so alliance ship started to going away. I got a lagg and going to jump over and started failing down with a alliance ship... and died. So hilarius moment, whole vent was laughing.

2. Was in random hc group in dtk, with dk tank. I saw he tanking in blood presence and asked him to change presence. He told: "Dude WTF?! Can't u see I am in blood specc?!" I loled so hard, and after 2 trash wipes, cuz healer got aggro, he left saying: "Stop doing so much aggro nubs"

Can't remember third one now...

1. Having leveled my mage with dual spec and getting to 80 - go to my frost pvp offspec enter bg with all lower ranked spells. Yet still being pro enough in quest blues to own emberstorm retards. Even got to 1k 3v3 with those spells and bad gear before realising >.< My pve spec was fine though :P

2. Was MTing sarth3d back when it was hard with my dk back when it was op and guild leader calling a wipe so i faced it into the raid and 1shotted everyone.... they weren't too happy about that but I lol'd

3. Alt tabbing while autoflying to colliseum then coming back to be dead way north in the water somewhere :<

obviously there alot of fails I could mention about other players but I think its best to look at what your doing wrong before pointing fingers.
    STFU and kill shit.

1 from 70:

We're all waiting to start Maulgar (Gruul's lair), the raid is devided to 2 groups everyone are waiting for the tank to come back from the bathroom or something ...
    When suddenly one of the mages accidentaly presses his "blink" button -
    All of the sudden you hear "MAULGAR IS KING !" and the raid starts wiping

level 80 raid for sunwell
    I never called felmyst breaths before so I didn't really know what I was doing (And as you can guess it's not easy to determine breaths' sides at the first times)
    I scream in RW : UP UP UP UP UP

BOOM all of the raid gets MC and I take the blame as im laughing my ass off seeing how they listened to it

I'm sure everyone had one of these (level 70)
    Sunwell raid before twins - bla bla bla tactics bla bla bla
    This mage friend of mine saying "LOOK COUSING COOKIES DOWN THERE GO CATCH!" (I'm cousing)
    before you know it he blinks down and get an awesome -DKP. our RL didnt liked that

"Remember to take ALL things in moderation.. Even World of Warcraft" :]

I was tanking ICC 10 on my pally, we had gotten to the gunship battle no problem. We decided I should be the one to jump over and take Saurfang. Got through the first two mages without incident, but the third one, we managed to win just as it came up. Not realizing how close we were to victory, I jumped over just as the gunship started to fly off, and got stuck on the back. Ended up having to hearth and fly back.

I was doing H Nexus on my druid, and after clearing Anomalus, the entire group with the exception of myself managed to jump of the edge and die.

The shadow priest in the H OK group I'm tanking decides we need to do all the bosses, despite the rest of the group not wanting to. He pulls all of the trash at the bottom of the ramp after Taldaram, causes a wipe, and then tries to vote-kick me. We of course decided to kick him after that.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

3: OMG kel'thuzad almost down! fucking awesome void zone..
    2: Woot, almost got sarth3d down immune..
    1: Intercept in defensive stance? oh my god...

I really don't like people who blast other people in bg's, that old line of "You all suck" is something that really annoys me.

One time I had a bit of a frustration/rage moment doing WG having been in three failed attepts in two days and so when I saw the inevitable fail of yet another one I exploded in /raid with

"another horde fail because people can't seem to work out that the closest walls from the siege shops are not the ones in the centre. F*&^ing noobs."

within 15 seconds "Horde victory in wintergrasp" I guess I wasn't paying attention to what was happening East side.

Well I copped a well deserved verbal flogging for that one. Served me write for doing what I hate.
    lv58 Death Knight - Bank Alt

Deleted

1) Rolling a paladin in vanilla as my first char. Thought it would be more like the D2 paladin, it wasn't.

2) Rolling a shaman, thinking FROST SHOCK was the shit. It wasn't. But WF procs on sitting mages in vanilla was rather amusing.

3) Not recording the PvP adventures with my hunter in vanilla, I was unstopable. Especially when arenas first came out. Killed two warlocks soloey, shadow reflector was the shit!

Since all my fails took place in vanilla one would think the game have improved. It hasn't.

Yet i am still here, which leads me to my 4th failure, the addiction.

Edit: I chose to ignore the "at level 80" part.

1. Giving someone hell in a OS raid for running into a tornado and getting tossed into Sarth's face, then facepulling Sarth myself the next attempt trying to put rose petals on him...

2. Pulling Kologarn, for the umpteenth time, having a complete brainfart and jumping into him. Expected to hit a wall and end up in front of him, instead eating dirt at his feet and leaving the raid rather confused as to the whereabouts of their maintank.

3. Farming Maly back in the day, running around right before the pull. As the boss was pulled, I accidentally clicked the portal trying to move my camera and couldn't get back in: 'Encounter in progress'

And special mention for all those sub 1% wipes.

1. A resto shammy downing Leo when all the others were dead (vent went crazy)... Gogo Frost shock! ;D

2. Wiping like hell on Anub 10 3.0. We just couldn't understand how it could be that hard, being he was the easy boss, when all other guilds even worse then our was farming him.. Me after fifth attempt: Erhm.. is it supposed to be on 25 man? Needless to say we one shot him..

3. Doing ZA bear run (last one before patch), only one needed it was me and my friend wich was playing at my house that day.. 4th boss, 2mins left all was going smooth, then one of our 2 healers died.. The resto druid sitting next to me had decided to alt + tab to check his mail Im like wtf? And he replies: Im so pro, got key + bindings using the voice system (wich he had). Only problem is he had binded "Heal" to wrath -.- Never got that bear :-[
    -- And as things fell apart Nobody paid much attention --