Please share your thoughts

So the past week my account has been banned 2 times. The first time I was banned I got a letter saying that I had been using hacks wich I had not. I replied to the blizzard with an email and 4 days later I received reinstatement with a letter from a blizzard rep that said sorry we had made a mistake and actions had been made to correct the problem so that it would not happen again. So I went out and did some things around the house ran errands etc etc and I get back 10 hours later not having logged onto my account and try to log on. BAM my account is locked again so I log onto my email and I had received the same exact email that they sent me originally banning me for using hacks.

My question is has this happened to anyone else? I use a authenticator so I doubt it is someone able to log onto my account what steps could I take to fix this problem?

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Please share your thoughts

Thats FUBAR

i was banned for 4 days also, for linking [Willy] [For the Children] on trade, guess someone didnt find it funny and reported me. :-\
    “The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church”

-Ferdinand Magellan (1480 – 1521)

Yes apparently blizzard is really slipping now days I am on the Thrall server an we cant go a day with our server going down. I was just wondering why blizzard is capable of keeping up their other servers an yet they can not keep ours online for a full 24 hr. span. Think the subscribers of Thrall can get a blue post on that?

Quote Originally Posted by CaimanofThrall
    Think the subscribers of Thrall can get a blue post on that?
    Not on MMO-Champion...

Quote Originally Posted by Bikni
    Thats FUBAR

i was banned for 4 days also, for linking [Willy] [For the Children] on trade, guess someone didnt find it funny and reported me. :-\
    This is a troll right? Trying to get a slew of "you deserve it" responses?
    Well... you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikni
    Thats FUBAR

You got an internet from me for that. Inappropriate, but hilarious. You deserved the ban, though.