Thread: Cataclysm Hints

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Cataclysm Hints

Yes, We've all seen the screen shots from Ulduar HoS ETC but heres a little something I found out (And I'm sure more people have, but i decided to post it, anyways.)

It tells of a coming Apocalypse?

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/a...1.jpg&newest=1

Re: Cataclysm Hints

What quest is that?
    "Malfurion can apparently pop everyone into the dream and make a dream state army.. oh and summon the forest animals in a way that makes Snow White jealous. He's like the Ace ventura of the Emerald Dream. "

10+ Year Old Account

World of warcrafts 4th expansion: Apocalypse
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

He's talking about the Lich King's plan.
    Remember how he wants to kill everyone and bring them back as zombies?

Quote Originally Posted by rat
    This has nothing to do with Cataclysm.
    What else to say. Deathwing is not the end of the world, just shakes it a bit.

10+ Year Old Account

talkin bout dat scourge mon
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

Actually he says "this world will burn". Sounds more like Deathwing than the Lich King.

Yes but why would the Scourge have a book that predicts Deathwing's return? Hell if the Lich King knew about the impending Cataclysm he'd likely have turtled up until it happened rather than remind everyone that he's still alive (well not alive) and kicking up in Northrend.

Random thought, I'd like to see a Malygos frostwyrm.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulduru
    Actually he says "this world will burn". Sounds more like Deathwing than the Lich King.
    "...and be reborn from death."

Sounds like the Lich King to me.

"...and be reborn from death."

Sounds like the Lich King to me.
    Of course it sounds like the lich king when you take it out of context :

They key things in this are simple.
    "This world will burn"
    and
    "Reborn from death"

He is speaking of the world, not the people on it. Think of it as Azeroths "global warming" except deathwing is the cause of it. The world needs to die before it can be reborn, it burns, and then is reborn.. hence why areas such as decolace(sp) are now green instead of dead. This is obviously a hint towards cataclysm and things to come.

The Lich King's whole plan/purpose/intention is to decimate every living thing in the world and raise it in undeath.

A ghoul is the one saying all of this. Ghouls are undead. Ghouls are risen by the Lich King, or his servants. You are the one taking this out of context.

The Lich King's whole plan/purpose/intention is to decimate every living thing in the world and raise it in undeath.

A ghoul is the one saying all of this. Ghouls are undead. Ghouls are risen by the Lich King, or his servants. You are the one taking this out of context.
    Do the quest, There are obvious hints that the lich king knows ALOT about things to come, And im sure that WOTLK is his way of preparing for it. Lets say, Deathwing gets his way. ALOT of people will die, what does this mean to the lich king? This means more minions, yes. But, what if there was something deeper, what if the lich king had a deeper meaning to him? Reborn from death it says. Perhaps the lich king (previously prince Arthas) is nothing more then a martyr in some way. As uther explained, there HAS to be a lich king. perhaps arthas is preparing to battle against Deathwing? IMO, a ghoul saying "...This world will burn, and be reborn from death", isn't just simple Lich King dribble.

10+ Year Old Account

Maybe this has somthing do with cataclysm? not sure... smoke rising from no where in westfall on top of a big hill

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/965...1710153452.jpg

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/1...1710153757.jpg

Because ice and fire are related? ???
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted

"Reborn from death"

dont they actual think that deathwing is dead? :

The Ice Stone has Melted
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_gonzo
    this thread looks just like my earth shield
    poop that goes around and around and around.....

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zolow
    Yes, We've all seen the screen shots from Ulduar HoS ETC but heres a little something I found out (And I'm sure more people have, but i decided to post it, anyways.)

It tells of a coming Apocalypse?

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/a...1.jpg&newest=1
    That quest line has been in the game since WoTLK dropped, it could be a possible hint, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef
    Maybe this has somthing do with cataclysm? not sure... smoke rising from no where in westfall on top of a big hill

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/965...1710153452.jpg

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/1...1710153757.jpg
    Has nothing to do with cata, those are little duststorms that kick up in westfall. been there since vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account

but they are rising from the hill not blowing past/through it and i havnt seen anythign similar while leveling herbalism and they are constant

I am just wondering when people will start thinking of Searing Gorge and Burning Steppes as hints of something happening... amigawd, lava, dat must be hint!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef
    but they are rising from the hill not blowing past/through it and i havnt seen anythign similar while leveling herbalism and they are constant
    just shitty weather mechanics on blizzards part. trust me, those have been there since the game first released.