Stacking hybrid classes in VoA.

I don't understand.
    I joined a group, and I left because there were too many of my class. I got the response "you're a hybrid class noob".

Now, wouldn't it be smarter to have many of a pure DPS class such as hunter? 8)

Re: Stacking hybrid classes in VoA.

You're just being selfish if you truly don't understand this logic. If you're the ONLY feral druid out of 5 druids, guess how many other people get to roll against you on feral druid drops? None.

If you left because there were too many of your spec, that's more understandable. But you said class so I am assuming you saw too many of your color in the raid UI and immediately left without checking their specs.

In an ideal world, you'd make a perfect raid where every spec has near equal chance of winning an item. But when you're making a VoA, it's not a perfect world. If I've been sitting around for 10 minutes trying to find that last healer, I'm not going to turn a resto druid down just because I already have 2 resto druids. If one wants to leave, go ahead, I'm only back where I started. If not, though, I just filled my raid and we can start now.