Anyone interested in starting a BC only raiding guild on offnights?

as i cleared sunwell with some friends on my 80 priest tonight, i remembered just how much fun i had at that time in WoWs lifespan. I have heard stories of classic raiding guilds that have survived through wotlk but none of BC guilds. i know this is because of the 30% nerf to that content but honestly i think it would still be fun and somewhat challenging to have a real guild that raids with only 70s.

so what i propose is simple a raiding guild whos sole purpose is to defeat kil'jeaden and subsequently farm him for as long as we can bear it.

now i have seen restrictions to these guilds as well such as no BoA gear or anything above 70 including enchants and in this case no gems over 70 quality. and i believe that would be for the best also.

i personally would not mind leveling another character(Hunter) to 70 to start fresh with the guild but i also have a dusty old prot warrior sitting at 70 in pretty nice gear that would be a good addition.

so then we would have the rules and raid times. No help in dungeons or raids of significance by any level 71+ no BoA gear in raids, no enchants gems or items above 70 quality. No 71+'s. XP gain must be shut off when the character hits 70.

Times: most raiding guilds seem to do their work on a monday-thursday run (sometimes sunday) so i say make this a friday saturday sunday guild. the time itself would be discussed later on when the guild itself became more solid and less of a dream.

regards, noxx inb4 trolling or ragefest

Re: Anyone interested in starting a BC only raiding guild on offnights?

the leveling portion is not really... important i mean BoA RaF doesnt matter. just when you ding 70 it all has to go. also no belt buckles

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

:0

thats exactly what i wanna do. except that guild looks full and already clearing sunwell weekly, half the fun is the progression as a guild from kara to sunwell