Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
13
... LastLast
  1. #41

    Re: why REFUSE to buff??

    Quote Originally Posted by Genitorturer
    Maybe I'm spoiled because I'm on a high population realm where these two dimwits could be replaced in a minute, but it baffles me when groups don't put the smackdown for this type of shit. Seriously, start kicking. In this case, I would've chosen the paladin with the lowest gearscore and kicked them first, then I would've let the other paladin know that they have 30 seconds to start blessing or they will follow the other one.
    Yea agree.

    The reason why we didn't bother making changes is because it took 30 minutes to set the raid up and people were getting impatient anyway.

    PuG's have different rules to guild raids, it is obligatory to have no patience, and frequently shout and blame each other and disband the raid after 1 wipe
    I have a good idea, why don't you contribute to something here....It would be a whole lot better than getting pressure induced nose bleeds and nerd raging durrn durrrns in your posts* :-*

  2. #42

    Re: why REFUSE to buff??

    Buffing greater blessings costs Symbols of Kings, which costs money and money is hard to get.


    Or they're just assholes.

  3. #43

    Re: why REFUSE to buff??

    Quote Originally Posted by xoxoAlu
    problem is, you're on a EU realm.
    Not even 50% of all americans knows that the sun is a star.

  4. #44

    Re: why REFUSE to buff??

    Quote Originally Posted by Veldanor
    Not even 50% of all americans knows that the sun is a star.
    And 75% of the world can't name our suns real name. Can you? ;-D

  5. #45
    Blademaster mikmik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lothlórien
    Posts
    43

    Re: why REFUSE to buff??

    I always Sanc myself and BoK the whole party / switching to any other buff if specifically asked.
    Why? Because the skill is there to be used. Same reason for why i use my hand of protection/freedom/salvation/cleanse/sacrifice/DI and any utility skill.

    People who refuse to buff are too greedy to spend 1s-20s cost reagent in times when being on 1k gold feels low.
    And if it's not greed driving you, then it must be ignorance or sheer stupidity.

    It's for every class, but seems to be seen the most with paladins, guess they mostly like to 1234 their way to victory and anything else is too much to handle
    "Beatus vir qui suffert tentationem.."

  6. #46
    Warchief SoulPoetry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Location: Location:
    Posts
    2,061

    Re: why REFUSE to buff??

    i get why people wouldn't want to 'waste' money on random dungeons, particularly if you're doing lots of them but COME ON, you get the reagent money back from just looting a few trash mobs in the instance for crying out loud. if you still can't be arsed to buy those dirt cheap reagents at least spend the time buffing everyone individually, it's (or at least it was) common courtesy, if not absolutely necessary to completing dungeons.

  7. #47

    Re: why REFUSE to buff??

    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik
    I always Sanc myself and BoK the whole party / switching to any other buff if specifically asked.
    Why? Because the skill is there to be used. Same reason for why i use my hand of protection/freedom/salvation/cleanse/sacrifice/DI and any utility skill.

    People who refuse to buff are too greedy to spend 1s-20s cost reagent in times when being on 1k gold feels low.
    And if it's not greed driving you, then it must be ignorance or sheer stupidity.

    It's for every class, but seems to be seen the most with paladins, guess they mostly like to 1234 their way to victory and anything else is too much to handle
    exactly my thoughts!
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkforCalde View Post
    Wow. You don't even know the basics. Challenging Shout is not and has never been a taunt. It doesn't even remotely function like a taunt.

  8. #48

    Re: why REFUSE to buff??

    in my experience, 90% of people who don't buff are Paladins (usually lolrets), 5% shamans not dropping totems (though that's diminished now you can drop 4 at once), and 5% everyone else.

    to the OP: simple answer is, because they are retards.

    oh and blizzard should really include pallypower (or similar) into the default paladin UI.
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6

  9. #49

    Re: why REFUSE to buff??

    Quote Originally Posted by snootay
    I don't know you and am not knocking you personally, but this made me chuckle because since the cross realm LFG came out Mal'Ganis pugs have been the subject of what you could call anti-Chuck Norris jokes in trade chat, with comically exagerated(but not that much!) tales of how terrible they are. It's literally so bad that if I zone in and find myself in a group of at least 3/5 Mal'Ganis players I'll just leave the group and eat the debuff and get my daily done later
    Noticed the same, Mal'Ganis has some of the worst puggers in our BG
    "any type of person converting RL money into WoW is retarded by default." - Choppers
    "That makes all of WoW players retards, since we all pay our monthly fee." - Kenjji

  10. #50
    Grunt
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Warsaw, Poland
    Posts
    16

    Re: why REFUSE to buff??

    Not buffing is jjust a sign of laziness. Blizzard made everythin easy, so when something requires buffing its stupid and when something requires WIPING its only for TARDS. U didnt know it? :PPPPP

  11. #51

    Re: why REFUSE to buff??

    I don't even care about buffs in 5-mans at this point in the game. Other than the fresh 80s most people are generally way overgeared for the content to even make effective use of the buffs. Shit dies too fast for said buffs to even matter. In the period of time people nerdrage over buffs in a 5-man instance pulls could be made and get the damn thing over with faster.

    Bitch about not getting buffs in raids.

  12. #52

    Re: why REFUSE to buff??

    "PP is for noobs, i don't need it not gonna install it" x5
    ...
    5 lolrets all buffing kings to raid
    ...
    it's soooo hard
    "any type of person converting RL money into WoW is retarded by default." - Choppers
    "That makes all of WoW players retards, since we all pay our monthly fee." - Kenjji

  13. #53

    Re: why REFUSE to buff??

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumbomcnasty
    I don't even care about buffs in 5-mans at this point in the game. Other than the fresh 80s most people are generally way overgeared for the content to even make effective use of the buffs. Shit dies too fast for said buffs to even matter. In the period of time people nerdrage over buffs in a 5-man instance pulls could be made and get the damn thing over with faster.

    Bitch about not getting buffs in raids.
    ok we get it, you dont care... but why not just buff??? why is it so hard to just frigging press ONE button?

    JUST BUFF PLS

    ty

  14. #54

    Re: why REFUSE to buff??

    Quote Originally Posted by FightClub777
    I was in a 25 man ICC rep farm last night. 3 Paladins were in the raid. One of them blessed kings.

    The other 2 didn't bless might. They was repeatedly asked by several members of the raid to bless might. They didn't.

    One of the warriors kindly shouted battle for us.
    See generally this makes sense, if neither pally had improved might then they may as well let the warrior shout it, otherwise the warrior will just shout it anyway, overwrite the buff and then people will asked to be blessed again.

    If a shaman will be dropping mana, I won't bless wisdom. If a warrior will be shouting AP I won't bless might. There is never an excuse for not blessing kings.

  15. #55

    Re: why REFUSE to buff??

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyw
    ok we get it, you dont care... but why not just buff??? why is it so hard to just frigging press ONE button?

    JUST BUFF PLS
    Go over my comment again and try to exercise a little reading comprehension. Buffing 5-mans is a complete waste of time.

  16. #56

    Re: why REFUSE to buff??

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumbomcnasty
    Go over my comment again and try to exercise a little reading comprehension. Buffing 5-mans is a complete waste of time.
    Yea, who has 1.5 -3 or maybe even 7.5 seconds to spare in the case of a paladin. It's not like you can just cast the buffs while running in for the first pull, or between each pull!

    If you want to be lazy, just leave it at "because I don't care." Trying to say it has anything to do with time just shows you're too stupid to walk and do anything else at the same time even in a video game.

  17. #57

    Re: why REFUSE to buff??

    Yes its stupid but you are really as stupid as the 2 paladins if you say "I wont heal untill u buff Kings" Thats the lamest thing to say and it really makes you a bad healer imo lol

    Sure the raid need buffs but not as much as healing. Some people are just stupid - live with it instead of refuse to heal - that just makes you the retarded one

  18. #58

    Re: why REFUSE to buff??

    Quote Originally Posted by St1ckman
    Quote Originally Posted by Veldanor
    Not even 50% of all americans knows that the sun is a star.
    And 75% of the world can't name our suns real name. Can you? ;-D
    depends on what culture you mean. the sun has a different name in different cultures.
    Roman, Greek, Japanese, Egyptian, Irish, Chinese i could go on but i wont.
    Death Knight, Druid, Hunter, Mage, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, Warriorbest thread ever
    [url=http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/*updated*icecrown-what-really-happened-spoilers-ahead-!/]http://www.mmo-c

  19. #59

    Re: why REFUSE to buff??

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyw
    and let me add that the tank i was healing both times was not 50k hp buffed but more in the ranks of 30k hp buffed...
    1. What a hardship healing a 30k health tank, because you know all the heroics apart from the new three cant be done with a 22k tank at all.

    2. I'm a pally and I always buff, raids, 5 man's whatever, and I agree most pally's are complete f'ing slackers when it comes to buffing and it really annoys me. But admittedly doesn't really matter in a 5 man but when it comes to a raid they really need to do it, just slows everything down.

  20. #60

    Re: why REFUSE to buff??

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifra
    sanc on me, kings on the rest, drink and go

    it's realy not that hard to buff, but some people just don't like to contribute anything.

    that being said, death to paladins without PP.
    You mean MIGHT (BoM) to melee dps if there isnt warrior in party. Yes, it seems to be that hard to buff ;D
    "any type of person converting RL money into WoW is retarded by default." - Choppers
    "That makes all of WoW players retards, since we all pay our monthly fee." - Kenjji

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •