10+ Year Old Account

The Plague of Low Level Dungeons...

Recently i decided on finally leveling up my mage and thought it would sinche doing dungeon after dungeon, all is well killing mobs easily tank is tanking and healer is healing, but then suddenly someone disconnects, ok carry on for 5 mins and he still isnt back, vote kick another ones joins, 10 mins into the new one joining and another disconnects, kay... wait another 5 mins, still not back, vote kick, and yet another one joins.

This happens to almost every dungeon i have joined since the release of the xrealm dungeon finder. Has anyone else experienced such disregard to the rest of the group?

Re: The Plague of Low Level Dungeons...

I dont think i've ever seen a d/c in a lowbie random, and i've leveled my warrior 40-50 through randoms alone.

10+ Year Old Account

I am more plagued by the "player leaving immediately on ding" disease.

Mid way through instance. Player A dings a new level and immediately leaves dungeon instead of doing the extra 10 minutes to finish it.

I've only done low-level dungeons with my paladin and really, it doesn't matter much if people drop out in the middle of the instance. Numerous times we've 3 or 4 manned Gnomeregan because with all the BoA gear and hot new blues make people next to invincible.
    Especially in Gnomeregan, it's anyway almost impossible to join a group after the rest are already too deep inside, so the new recruit dies a few times trying to reach us and leaves.

like the previous poster said. Leveling my Paladin too and I usually decide to join in as DPS (as I do most of the damage anyway) but with the current level of gear you have and the level requirements of the dungeons - added the minimal damage the mobs do anyway I could easily tank those dungeons (some encounters without even the need of a healer)

Well there are many possible explainations:
    a) lunch/dinner is ready
    b) mom is yelling that he is playing way to much again
    c) he logs back in 30 seconds (or a bit more) after he got kicked because his computer/internet is slow
    d) serious computer/internet problem that takes more time then 5 minutes to fix.
    e) reasons you all know as raid excuses - they may actually happen: house on fire/police at the door/grandma died/girl friend at the door, wanting sex/stranger at the door, wanting sex

there are numerous possibilities

Quote Originally Posted by Xiangu
    like the previous poster said. Leveling my Paladin too and I usually decide to join in as DPS (as I do most of the damage anyway) but with the current level of gear you have and the level requirements of the dungeons - added the minimal damage the mobs do anyway I could easily tank those dungeons (some encounters without even the need of a healer)
    Judgement of Light is overpowered. Because healing < 30 is boring anyway already. From then on it gets interesting if your tank sucks. At 40 you still have many ret tanks...but that doesn't work out most of the time (Except maybe in full pvp-boa), this is where the "fun" starts (fun as in "clueless blood-dk tank with one unspent talent point in gundrak")
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Deleted

I'm guessing the whole crossrealm thing might be a little more stress on peoples connections than it usually is with people on their own server; been leveling a pally healer and luckily its never happened to me, but I've seen people dissapearfor a few minutes, then emerge back. My main seems to be plagued by sucky connection, I struggle to stay online longer than a half-hour before I'm d/ced.
    I don't half struggle logging back in, either.

Also, just noticed everyones leveling pallys. Odd.