Yes, I just farted.

Good that you didn't type <3 then, would be so awkward
    Main shaman: Shaman Alt Paladin: Paladin
    Alt lvl 73 mage: Mage Alt lvl 70 Death knight: Death Knight
    Random dungeon project: Druid Battleground project: Rogue
    Worgen project: Warlock Future alt: Hunter

Re: And you though you had a bad PuG

Quote Originally Posted by AgentBuckwald
    Yeah dude, we've all had bad pugs. Get over it and play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Annaconda
    Good that you didn't type <3 then, would be so awkward
    Inorite?!

Ow. My eyes.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

That post was eleven lines.

You people crying and moaning about a "wall of text" need to learn how to read at above a third grade level.

Quote Originally Posted by Taen
    You people crying and moaning about a "wall of text" need to learn how to read at above a third grade level.
    And the OP needs to learn to write at "above a third grade level."
    "Like it's MY fault some BIG dragon knocked me into a cave full of LITTLE dragons!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight View Post
    The community didn't go down the shitter because of the LFG system, the LFG system just introduced you to the shitty community in a horribly effective way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleid
    You were able to heal yourself with Heart Strike? You have got to be the pro-est DK I have ever heard about. Also, your guild must be the best to have you rolling around in a full offset from ICC 25.
    A pally tank in my guild has a full 245/264 holy set because our pally healers are always missing in action or getting banned.

I've also soloed Loken on my DK as blood, it really isn't that hard to survive and heal yourself if you time things right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

You healing yourself with Heart Strike too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Never ask for logic in a game that mails you dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyrim
    First off, I'm not mad about this story. I'm just amused and had spare time.

A friend asked me what was the worse PuG I ever had. I replied the following story:

I was Blood DK Tanking (Off-spec, but geared fine.) We were doing UK, where the composition of the group was hunter, priest, druid DPS, and pally healer. All of them said that they quit wow in BC, and I wondered why would they tell me that. I inspected them and found out all of them were wearing merciless (Level 70) pvp gear at level 80.

I said to myself, "Well, whatever, I'm geared in some ICC 25man epics (Even in my offset has ICC 25 pieces) so I figured I'll carry them. We pull the first two mobs and I found that my dps is 2.5k on a single mob, theirs was 500 each on recount. So I just told myself, "It's cool, at least I don't have to worry about aggro, *laughs*. Well, I'm a sucker for efficiency, and like to do my daily random fast so I pull 4 mobs (Elites) at the same time.

I almost died, so I look at recount and found that I out-healed the healer. So I figured well at least I'm my own healer, *laughs*. Well, due to low dps, it takes 15mins to get to the first boss, (That's how long it take me to finish UK normally) but I'm a patient man.

The healer says he has to answer a call. I ask him to drop group, but he insisted it would be quick, and with he's friends in the group there was no way I was going to be able to vote kick him. So I pull mobs healing myself with Heart Strike. It wasn't fun; yet we still managed to get to the second boss and the healer comes back. Some of the dps (hunter and priest) say they need to wake up their kids. I beg them to drop group, they didn't. And yes, they made every mistake in the book, along the way to leaving growl on one of their pets (and pulled aggro several times). By the end of it, I learned one thing: Don't carry baddies. :-X
    Now that we have a translated version, (it took me a while, actually) lets critique it for its actual MEANING. Personally, I've had this happen to me, and it sucks. Personally, I would have left once the 15 minute timer came up, if I hadn't downed the first boss by then.

not buying the OP's story. sorry. Is it possible to have an actual account of that story, or are we to believe you changed the mechanics of the game? Next it'll be a warrior spell reflecting with cleave.

If you want attention, go see mom and dad. It's their fault you're here, not ours.

PuGs are fail.

Our guild is struggeling right now, we have a few members that just became parents and a few that are working their asses off etc. We have been raiding since Vanilla and downed MC, Onyx, zg, bwl, aq20, aq40, started naxx but never cleared. In tbc we broke down became a smaller guild with only IRLs. We raided up til BT but didnt go sunwell in tbc. So far in lich king we are cleared normal modes including TOC.

Now for ICC we are struggeling because of PUGs.

Since release of ICC we have done a total of 3 raids in ICC (10 man). We have always been in need of adding some pugs. Yesterday we had 5 from guild, 5 pug.

Started off easy downing 3 first bosses on first try. Then comes Saurfang wich we havent gotten past yet as a guild because of the pugs we bring..
    Mid fight paladin (sry) this wont work bubble+hs - WTF. Ofc since a main healer is leaving middle of raid we wiped.

Now what the hell is wrong with pugs. First wipe people are off. This has happend to us every time. We have been in ICC 10 3 times and havent gotten more then 5 tries in total on Saurfang because people leave after first or second wipe.. This time people actually left mid fight and all was looking really good. We had total add control and our dpsers where at 6k each. We probably would have succeded but NO people just had to go..

Pugs just make me sick

Quote Originally Posted by olyckan
    PuGs are fail.

Our guild is struggeling right now, we have a few members that just became parents and a few that are working their asses off etc. We have been raiding since Vanilla and downed MC, Onyx, zg, bwl, aq20, aq40, started naxx but never cleared. In tbc we broke down became a smaller guild with only IRLs. We raided up til BT but didnt go sunwell in tbc. So far in lich king we are cleared normal modes including TOC.
    So, there a hive-mind goin' on here, or are they... in some kind'o occult?
    --------
    PuGs are fun, they're a massive e-peen fest' for the 1337'iest 1337'niks to have ever bothered to trouble themselves our collective, inferior, miserable existences. We should all be more appreciative of these fine, selfless, ol' ionic crusaders of mad-housen magnificence. Perhaps erecting statues depicting their stat' values and epics in real-time, embelished in unfettered, transparent gold and precious gems will suffice for now... but it will never be nearly enough.

And Heart Strike's nothin'. My Divine Storm prevents all sorts of dirt-nap, and even comes in three bursty flavors. Mmm... das quenching.
    --------
    Geez, it's a pug. Cut them some slack. [You] could have left, being the awesome Tank you claim to be. with your awesome Heart Strike solo-heals. The time it took to get to the first boss could have been spent doing something else, if you were so fain, and just re-qeued. You'da had a group in seconds. It was your decision to stay, you stymie whatever point you appear to be attempting here when you claim you're such an altruist and subsequently come here to complain about it.
    A voice replied...

"Not by the hair on my Wrynny chin chin."

And then Varian Chintercepted Garrosh's cast, then sliced the orcs head off. 24 hours later he was found riding Deathwing over Orgrimmar, burning the city to the ground, laughing maniacally.

lol the worst is when you get thrown in a random with a bunch of headstrong morons and you cant kick because they are all friends in real life
    "Hehe, talk about low budget flights, no food or movies? Im outta here, I like running better."

Quote Originally Posted by Skyrim
    <First off I'm not mad about this story just amused and kind of about the lost of time.>
    A friend asked me what was the worse PuG I ever been to which I replied the following story: I was Blood DK Tanking <off spec but very geared> the dungeon: UK Group:4 people joined me<hunter,priest,druid dps and pally healer> all of them said that they quit wow in BC and I was wondering why would they tell me that. I inspected them and found out all of them were wearing merciless pvp gear at lv80. I said well whatever I'm geared in some ICC 25man epics even in my offset so I figured I'll carry them. We pull the first two mobs I find out that my dps is 2.5k on a single mob their's was 500 each on recount. So I just told myself it's cool at least I don't have to worry about aggro lawls. Well I'm a time whore and like to do my daily random fast so I pull 4 mobs< multiple elites in each> at the same time...I almost died so I see recount I out healed the healer. So I figured well at least I'm my own healer lawls. Well due to dps it takes 15mins to get to the first boss that's how long it take me to finish UK normally but I'm a patient man. The healer says he has to answer a call I ask him to drop group he insist it be fast and with he's friends in the group there was no way I was going to be able to vote kick him. So I pull mobs healing myself with Heart Strike it wasn't fun we get to the second boss and the healer comes back then the dps < hunter and priest> say they need to wake up their kids I beg them to drop group they don't of course that would make my life too easy. And yes they made every mistake in the book along the way to leaving growl on to pull for me to not even knowing the fights. By the end of it I learned one thing of you get a bad PuG just leave don't be nice and carry people. :-X

Fake imo

Elitist Group addon. Tells you what GS won't!

Quote Originally Posted by dwbrown7680
    Wall of text crits you for over 9000

You die

ZING!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulus View Post
    For those of you reading this thread thinking "I've never met any weird people on WoW", then it's probably you.

10+ Year Old Account

Best thing in this thread is that people came up with the 3<

really it looks like an ass!!
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaviel
    What the OP should read in his wall of text, is that a) someone had to take a phone call. True or not, he had something important for him to do, and he asked for some time. b) the other 2 guys said smth about their kids and such.

May i ask so that you LEARN SOME FREAKING MANNERS DUMB REJECT and respect people's life, if u don't have one. I'm sure ur epic set will be a nice legacy to ur kids sometimes.

Back on subject, i forgot to mention that u fail. And ppl with merciless gear, <3 . Nostalgia ftw.
    if you joining a run that you are completely under geared for stop and do some regular runs... stop 3< if you know what i mean.

I dont give a shit about your RL, I dont give a shit if you need to take a call... I if you are doing 1/5 the damage the tank does you dont belong in the run. why shouold someone carry you and your friend while you dont even have teh decency to leave the run and let someone else replace you.

Quote Originally Posted by dwbrown7680
    Wall of text crits you for over 9000

You die
    You call that a wall of text? Really? You poor thing, school must be hell for you then.

I just say 59min in culling of stratholme yo