Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: And you though you had a bad PuG

Quote Originally Posted by Dantia.
    3<

Yes, I just farted.

I <3 you.. lets 3< together?
    Signature.. Am I doing this right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43-MEVeE_C8 <-- THIS is a bad pug....
    (Not a 5 man, but anyway, we wiped 4 times on Gunship, due to tanks not knowing how to: Equip jump pack; jump over; jump back, and I was the only dps on the sorcerers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderian

ZING!
    fail....

It's Ba-zinga!!!

no idea if OP's story is real, but my worst experience...

I was healing on my shaman, h-fos. slow clearing to first boss. 3 ranged, heals (me), and tank.

he jumps in runs to the boss, no issues here. 1st skull comes out, dps doesn't switch, tank doesn't bother to try and kite. I ask if people know what they are doing? Tell them they need to kill the skull. They don't. Then I tell the dps to stand at max range, they don't. Then I tell the tank to kite, which is about 4 or 5 steps backwards before the skull gets to him.

After about 11mins in, boss is still at 100%. I leave.

Quote Originally Posted by coligeal
    ...if you are doing 1/5 the damage the tank does you dont belong in the run. why shouold someone carry you and your friend while you dont even have teh decency to leave the run and let someone else replace you.
    Because they've paid their 15 bucks/9.59 pounds/1,339.50 yen (or whatever). If you believe you've more rights than anyone else that plays and pays for this game, either tersely rage-uninstall or apply at Blizzard for a server moderation gig. If you're at level 80, and doing poorly in a run, you run more heroics, Naxx', etc. If you don't have 'teh' decency to respect other players' time and want to run dungeon heroics like you're trying to 5-man Anub'-10 HM, then run it with guild members. If the run sucks by your standard, deal and/or leave. Don't foul anyone else's time or subscription with your self-promulgated, overly posh eliticsim. Or, have the decency to keep it in your raids. You're 1337; good for you. This is me giving a s**t.
    A voice replied...

"Not by the hair on my Wrynny chin chin."

And then Varian Chintercepted Garrosh's cast, then sliced the orcs head off. 24 hours later he was found riding Deathwing over Orgrimmar, burning the city to the ground, laughing maniacally.

it may just be me who is lucky with my pugs, but wiping on any of the 4 first bosses in icc is kinda bad. Lord Marrowlol=pushover,Lady Lolwhisper=pushover,Lolship battle= pushover and last but not least. Lolbringer Saurfang though being tougher and little more retard check than the rest is also a pushover and dont deny it because you cant prove me wrong:3.

Must...derail...thread!

Quote Originally Posted by aliancekill
    Must...derail...thread!
    Tunnel-vision increases DPS zx%, and reduces survivability evenly; true story.
    A voice replied...

"Not by the hair on my Wrynny chin chin."

And then Varian Chintercepted Garrosh's cast, then sliced the orcs head off. 24 hours later he was found riding Deathwing over Orgrimmar, burning the city to the ground, laughing maniacally.