totem addon question

what good peoples..anyone know of a good totem bar addon? i DLEd flototem and all the ones from curse.com but none of them seems to work for me....when i go to the addon section in the game they all say out of date for some reason,flototem worked for the 1st two days but it disappeared on me since yesterday ???

15+ Year Old Account

Re: totem addon question

flototem has been broken since 3.3 I use to use it myself and am sad they have no plans to fix it. you have to go in a manual change a few settings to have it keep its scaleing.

I personally use Totem Timers now...

Before FloTotemBars I was using Call of Elements.... which broke in patch 3.0

YATA (Yet Another Totem Addon) I have heard is good to but I have never tried it
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Was that uninformative and anticlimactic enough? .

I use TotemTimers, it's a great addon. It has a lot of extra features and is fairly well-maintained.
    Baretta M92 Custom Praiyachat Sword Cutlass Special
    Starcaller Renzokuken, 80 Dwarf Shaman

TotemTimers definately it fairly customisable as well so if youre like me and like to build uis its friendly for that.

TotemGuru ftw. shows you want totems you & every other shaman is group is dropping, the time left on them, & which totem is giving the best buff.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Contion_BB
    flototem has been broken since 3.3 I use to use it myself and am sad they have no plans to fix it. you have to go in a manual change a few settings to have it keep its scaleing.

I personally use Totem Timers now...

Before FloTotemBars I was using Call of Elements.... which broke in patch 3.0

YATA (Yet Another Totem Addon) I have heard is good to but I have never tried it
    What's wrong with flototembar and call of elements? I use both and they seem to work fine?

I use Flo for quickly grabbing a totem for putting onto my action bars and i use CoE to manage the timers.

Quote Originally Posted by stevos
    What's wrong with flototembar and call of elements? I use both and they seem to work fine?

I use Flo for quickly grabbing a totem for putting onto my action bars and i use CoE to manage the timers.
    i cant get flototems to work did you do anything to make it work?

Deleted

Nope, just works. Sure you installed the latest version?

My FTB keeps resetting its size. i dont want it all over my screen!

Another plug for Totem Timers - works right out of the box and couldn't be easier to use.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcM85
    Another plug for Totem Timers - works right out of the box and couldn't be easier to use.
    ^