What to buy, among other things.

Greetings!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...od&cn=Tendaros

I am a prot paladin with 66 Frost Badges currently raiding ICC 10 with no access to the 25 man(or any access to 25 mans), and I was wondering what I should buy with these badges.

I considered the new Stamina badge trinket(Which I would link from wowhead if I knew how) which I would pair with The Black Heart or the dodge trinket from H PoS. Or maybe my t10 helmet. I'm looking to purchase upgrades for equipment that I CAN'T replace from the first four bosses in ICC10.

Aside from that, am I gemming correctly?

Thanks!

Edit: And I just realized that my Meta isn't even on.
    Was the great Baron J. Rivendare on 5-14-10

Re: What to buy, among other things.

I'd def buy new stam badge trinket!

and err yea ur meta gem needs to get activated =P Also don't forget about adding in socket in the belt~

and arent you bit over hit rating?

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

2 less strength(currently 1339) and you will win every ecounter you participate in, I swear on "my life".

Quote Originally Posted by Upsimus
    2 less strength(currently 1339) and you will win every ecounter you participate in, I swear on "my life".
    Woah. You're totally right.

And I just fixed my meta problem with a dodge gem and shall be purchasing the stamina trinket shortly! Thanks for the help.
    Was the great Baron J. Rivendare on 5-14-10

General tip, don't gem a pure avoidance gem (that one in your shoulders). Swap it for 10/15 stam.

Since you already have 1 piece of T10 though, I think you'd be far better off buying the tier gloves or helm, to get that juicy 2 piece bonus (plus both are nice upgrades).

Also, since you don't have access to 25 man gear, the belt and cloak (and to a lesser extent gloves) from the badge vendor are all fantastic purchases.