15+ Year Old Account

Curse of Weakness

I am wondering if an unimproved Curse of Weakness stacks with a Paladins 2/2 Vindication?

The reason I ask is because I was doing some dps checks on a combat dummy the same time that a ret pally was. He had vindication on the target and I put my CoWeak on the target, and they both stayed up. Now, I guess it could be because we weren't in the same party or dummies just work differently than bosses, but both icons did indeed show up. I guess i figured it would just say that "a more powerful spell" was on the target, but it gave me no such error. Maybe all it did was provide the 5% armor pen and the AP debuff was not taken into account.

If someone with a bit more understanding of the way these things work let me know what you think. My main is a paladin and my only other 80 is my lock, so i have a bit of understanding but not nearly as much about Lock spells.

Thx
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Re: Curse of Weakness

Doubt they will stack, guess the effect you saw is like when you cast Curse of Elements & 2 secs after the boomkin gets his 13% spell dmg debuff on target, your CoE won't disapear.

- The "a more powerful spell..." is only said when it's the same spell trying to be renewed.

Vindication does not provide an armor debuff and I'm faily certain takes more ap away than cow. So, both can be on the same target but won't double th ap debuff.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

15+ Year Old Account

Curse of Weakness is two buffs: Faerie Fire and Demoralizing Shout/Roar. They do not stack, so if you have a Warrior or non-resto druid in the raid, chances are they are already up.

Besides, Weakness is the lesser of these two buffs.

R.I.P. YARG