Poll: Same as subject.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Do you want new troll models?

I didnt know if anyone else had seen this picture before, ive seen it multiple time, a person joins the group and is troll, then the generic picture that shows up is this
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light. Hunters do it with the help of animal companions.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

I'm fine with the male trolls' slim build. Female trolls, however, look like they were never finished--their eyes don't blink, their ears are glued on, and their animations look very stiff, like it was still in beta when WoW released.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWaltzEOSK

I didnt know if anyone else had seen this picture before, ive seen it multiple time, a person joins the group and is troll, then the generic picture that shows up is this
    I've seen it several times before and it's creepy. Looks like its tusks are coming from its ears or something. Some sort of mutant nelf... thing. Who thought that that would be a good troll pic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trivial
    yes, hunters have a melee spec.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arteous
    yes they do it's called:
    Unguilded

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeky Dragon
    I've seen it several times before and it'd creepy. Looks like its tusks are coming from its ears or something. Some sort of mutant nelf... thing. Who thought that that would be a good troll pic?
    It looks like a male night elf glued tusks to his cheeks.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

15+ Year Old Account

No. Trolls look unique.. why would you want them to look like orcs with tusks?

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    ^^This.

I love the male troll models as-is.
    If you want a huge beefy dude, play a Tauren or Orc, leave trolls alone. There's enough retardedly huge shoulder-gear already, thanks.
    Lean trolls rock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furkel
    Long story short, my voidwalker is borderline retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    I'm fine with the male trolls' slim build. Female trolls, however, look like they were never finished--their eyes don't blink, their ears are glued on, and their animations look very stiff, like it was still in beta when WoW released.
    Look at the picture I posted earlier in the thread.

Don't complain.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

All the improvements in the world wont change the fact that they can't wear shoes. And that's terrible.

If they did improve trolls, then they would probably improve more races to go along with it, like Humans for example, so if it did happen, it would take more time than you think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by Caradinist
    All the improvements in the world wont change the fact that they can't wear shoes. And that's terrible.
    I totally agree. It is terrible.

I personally think they need a new model not really for the males, but the female ones are just awful. I mean you have an easier time making a female troll look totally awful, than you do even trying to make it look remotely okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Breakthis
    I totally agree. It is terrible.

I personally think they need a new model not really for the males, but the female ones are just awful. I mean you have an easier time making a female troll look totally awful, than you do even trying to make it look remotely okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by SPF18
    Yes.
    Jesus, people.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by Caradinist

If they did improve trolls, then they would probably improve more races to go along with it, like Humans for example, so if it did happen, it would take more time than you think.
    I like the no shoes deal, honestly.

Yes.
    Yeah I get it...It was a lot worse, but after coming up with that they barely made the female troll look better. New faces please, and new hair...Because the hairstyles make me want to cry and all the faces make them look like trannies, except for that one. >.>

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by anathemaa
    ^^This.

I love the male troll models as-is.
    If you want a huge beefy dude, play a Tauren or Orc, leave trolls alone. There's enough retardedly huge shoulder-gear already, thanks.
    Lean trolls rock.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Yes.
    Not even that bad, actually looks like a troll. :P

What I want is just a little more flesh on female Belf legs and bigger weapons.

i dont have a troll myself but i think that that would be a nice change...but then alli has to get something dont they.. >.>

The lair is on the ground in the mountains.

Ditch the Darkspear and give us the Amani trolls.

Male trolls are just slim in the darkspear tribe, but they're still nearly as strong as an orc, maybe 1.5 humans in equivalence of strength. And troll males are actually the tallest race in the game, even more than male nelves. Idle animation shows them standing full height and stretching, and they easily tower over every other race.
    "Cataclysm could have used more of Nozdormu. I think all he did was show up shirtless to Thrall's wedding."

-Anonymous priest

I'm abstaining from casting a vote, in order to remain new troll.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&cn=Salomo