Poll: Same as subject.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted

Re: Do you want new troll models?

Quote Originally Posted by epiclolxfailzorz
    Darkspears ment to be lanky and sneaky
    And they have been that way since WC3, so a change at this stage would really mess stuff up :/

we already have orcs

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by mcgenius99
    yes its time they learned how to walk upright
    This.
    The big issue is not how beefy they are (most races are already ridicolously beefy), but how they stand. It's pretty odd how they changed female trolls to stand properly and left male trolls as they are...

Quote Originally Posted by SPF18
    Yes.
    made this account just to answer to this.
    this was before the troll female skeleton was added to the game so the troll female in that pic is using the same skeleton and animations as the troggs.

all the "troll females were supposed to look more like troll males" is baseless.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by fruust
    made this account just to answer to this.
    this was before the troll female skeleton was added to the game so the troll female in that pic is using the same skeleton and animations as the troggs.

all the "troll females were supposed to look more like troll males" is baseless.
    Ammm... those aren't trogg animations. They are however the same animations that the male Trolls had in the beta.

And also the face was changed quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann
    Ammm... those aren't trogg animations. They are however the same animations that the male Trolls had in the beta.

And also the face was changed quite a bit.
    if you look at the youtube video where someone explores alpha-ogrimmar as a female troll you'll see that it's using the trogg walking animations.

Deleted

if you look at the youtube video where someone explores alpha-ogrimmar as a female troll you'll see that it's using the trogg walking animations.
    But the stand animation is very different, plus the trogg walk animation is just a basic hunched over walk. Any race that is hunched over would have a very similar animation IMO.

Edit: The female troll's beta walk has its elbows pointing away from the body, while the Troggs walk with their arms very close to their body.

i would have liked forest troll models, they look far better, not to mention sound better spending so much time in ZA.
    Classic WoW.

Yes i do want new Troll models.
    As i want new human, night elf, gnome, dwarf, draenei, orc, tauren, undead, bloodelf and pet models.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann
    But the stand animation is very different, plus the trogg walk animation is just a basic hunched over walk. Any race that is hunched over would have a very similar animation IMO.
    well as you know, blizzard likes to re-use model skeletons and re-use them such as in the case with the frost giant abominations and festergut/rotface. i agree with you that they are probably using the male troll animations but they are most certainly using the trogg skeleton. just enter rfc and you'll recognize that hunch-back form instantly.

Deleted

well as you know, blizzard likes to re-use model skeletons and re-use them such as in the case with the frost giant abominations and festergut/rotface. i agree with you that they are probably using the male troll animations but they are most certainly using the trogg skeleton. just enter rfc and you'll recognize that hunch-back form instantly.
    Maybe the Trogg animation is an old version of it, because it looks (even more) unpolished compared to the one in the video :/

Quote Originally Posted by Netherinfern0
    i would have liked forest troll models, they look far better, not to mention sound better spending so much time in ZA.
    I lolled when I saw the signature..
    u do know that if u do a 360 u end up facing the same way as before right? ^^
    OT:gief the ability to choose those green trolls from belf starting area

Trolls are beefy, that's the way they are even in all the other Warcraft games, skinny ones just shows they smoke a lot of pot is all.

Quote Originally Posted by RakuRaku
    Actually, frost trolls.
    (dark trolls king of big) Frost trolls are the largest, forest coming in second.
    Sand and Jungle trolls are the smallest.
    Hai person from Moon Guard <3

Also, as previously stated, I want new models for ALL races.

Quote Originally Posted by Caradinist
    All the improvements in the world wont change the fact that they can't wear shoes. And that's terrible.
    It's funny, I was just lookin at my Hunter today thinkin damn where are his shoes and damn his arms are tiny
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

I love the Darkspear trolls' story, and I very much enjoy their models and animations as is. Changing them to something that stands upright really defeats the purpose of a troll. They were not intended to have the posture of a human male, nor were they intended to fit into the armor of a Tauren.

Quote Originally Posted by ursazzeda
    I love the Darkspear trolls' story, and I very much enjoy their models and animations as is. Changing them to something that stands upright really defeats the purpose of a troll. They were not intended to have the posture of a human male, nor were they intended to fit into the armor of a Tauren.
    Umm you don't know what your talking about no offense, but the beefy troll models follow the same animations that all troll models in game have, none of them stand fully upright. I have seen every single troll model in game and thay all hunch over and have the same running/walking animations. Gear just looks way better on the beefy trolls.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground
    Trolls are beefy, that's the way they are even in all the other Warcraft games, skinny ones just shows they smoke a lot of pot is all.
    Ammmm... the Headhunters and Shadow Hunters in WC3 were in no way beefy...

If that looks beefy to you, there's something terribly wrong with your eyes.

10+ Year Old Account

By all means, update their poly counts and overall quality, but don't you dare change their overall shape and style.

I d say better textures and more polygones. Yes
    But for new models. No
    If u wanna straight standing fat guy like on screenshot roll human or smth like that.
    As long as we are getting more and more new races i hope we will get less ppl willing to change some existing races.
    I m in love with trolls, blizz just could scale weapon size normally (For female troll 2 handed sword/axe/other shit is totally same as for other races 1 handers) and 1 handers are all like daggers. For male trolls it s better but still not as big.