Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: The point of keeping the lich king alive?

Quote Originally Posted by nzall
    report'ed along with the other quote spammers.

you are just bumping up this rather useless thread with even more useless comments.

the lich king is already needed to keep the rampant scourge in check. without the lick king, the scourge would destroy azeroth. and we all know Deathchin wants to do that.
    Look out, the governor has come to take our payslips !

(btw, you are allowed to have some innocent fun from time to time you know, maybe try it one day )
    I have a good idea, why don't you contribute to something here....It would be a whole lot better than getting pressure induced nose bleeds and nerd raging durrn durrrns in your posts :-*

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by FightClub777
    Look out, the governor has come to take our payslips !

(btw, you are allowed to have some innocent fun from time to time you know, maybe try it one day )
    i do have a lot of innocent fun from time to time.

but when i enter a topic that reached the second page, to find 7 comments that essentially just quote a post and 3 comments about combo breakers, that really gets to my nerves.

this thread could have a nice discussion, but instead it has become a topic with 2/3s of it's posts being useless.

but really, i don't think you can see how much fun i have with making sure these forums are less /b/ and more EJ.

after all, having a troll infested official forums is bad enough. having the forums of one of the top fan sites being infested is an entirely different matter.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall
    i do have a lot of innocent fun from time to time.

but when i enter a topic that reached the second page, to find 7 comments that essentially just quote a post and 3 comments about combo breakers, that really gets to my nerves.

this thread could have a nice discussion, but instead it has become a topic with 2/3s of it's posts being useless.

but really, i don't think you can see how much fun i have with making sure these forums are less /b/ and more EJ.

after all, having a troll infested official forums is bad enough. having the forums of one of the top fan sites being infested is an entirely different matter.
    Fair enough.

Well done for contributing
    I have a good idea, why don't you contribute to something here....It would be a whole lot better than getting pressure induced nose bleeds and nerd raging durrn durrrns in your posts :-*

Quote Originally Posted by mindmage
    On a slightly unrelated note, consider the following sentence:

"My main roll in raid is tank, but I have healer duel spec."

Can you spot two spelling errors there? Two spelling errors that make me nerdrage like nothing else, not even official PvP forums?
    Consider this: A guild consisting only of paladins and they.. get this.. ROLL for their "roles" before they start the raid.. so he basically said that he is most likely to end up tanking when really he would like to play as a healer because he uses that spec when dueling other players.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiangu
    Consider this: A guild consisting only of paladins and they.. get this.. ROLL for their "roles" before they start the raid.. so he basically said that he is most likely to end up tanking when really he would like to play as a healer because he uses that spec when dueling other players.
    Maybe they rolled to see who would tank the boss as well. So his roll made him main tank.

And yes, my guild has been known, at least in Naxx days, to roll to see who gets adds and who gets boss or who takes boss first.