Poll: What Class (if any) does your raid groups not have?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

15+ Year Old Account

What Class (if any) does your raid groups not have?

Questions simple, in your raid groups what class is usually absent or not as numerous as the others? (for example having a 25 man with 1 paladin frequently.)

For me it's Rogues, I'm not even sure our guild has an active Rogue lol. Although occasionally we pull one in from another guild.

I'm allowing 3 votes.

I was considering making 2 polls one for 25 and one for 10 to be more accurate but I think with enough votes the numbers will still be accurate. thanks!

Re: What Class (if any) does your raid groups not have?

Rogues: Our guild has only one and he joined 2 days ago havent raided with us

Warriors: We dont have any active Raiding Warriors except the Twink of our GL

Hunter: We only have one who is raiding active and she is moving with her friend somewhere else and hasnt been online for weeks

this is from a 10man view
    I started the Book of Faces moving
    Was involved in the RP Invasion

/Brofisting Vol'Jin

My guild rarely has Mages, Warlocks, and Rogues for raids.

We have about 3/4 of everything except boomkins..........SRSLY PPL ROLL MORE BOOMKINS!!!

On my server there are only about 2/3 pro boomkins on our faction. loads and loads of fail chickens but very few pros.
    I think I would shit myself if I saw our casters dps capabilities with a fixed boomkin in every raid.

well 1 warlock & 1 rogue... i wonder if you can call them endangered classes cause on my realm the number of rogues and warlocks seems to decrease every day ???

My guild currently lacks a tanking druid, tanking death knight, shadow priest and elemental shaman. We have at least one hybrid regularly raiding as every other spec and at least two of every pure, with a couple of outliers like our four regularly raiding mages.

My guild's not got any regularly active Shaman or Hunters.

Not having any regularly active Shaman SUCKS.
    That's just between you, me, and my pal Captain Winky.

I think we've the most imbalanced and crappy setup ever, simply becoz we're a small IRL-guild where 9 are active and the last 2 are usually missing (hence having to pug one each raid).

We dont have any Hunter, Druid or Warlock in our 9 man group! :/

And our imba setup is:
    Warrior Tank
    Paladin Tank
    Shaman Healer
    Priest Healer
    Rogue Dps
    DK Dps
    Mage Dps
    Mage Dps
    Mage Dps

yes... i know.. for some kind of reason, all our ppl rolled mages... and the 2 extra persons we have that pitch in once in a while is a warlock and a.. yeah u guess it, a 4th mage!

WTB skills to convince 2-3 mages to reroll something else!

Quote Originally Posted by Anachronism
    I suggest adding "We have all of them" to the poll, as my guild does indeed have at least two regular people for each class.

We lack DKs and Spriests.

We only have one DK and that is our GM. The time i've been in the guild we have never had a Spriest.
    The mages are also slacking. If we are lucky we can get one into the raid.

None.

Spec wise, never raided with a shadow priest in my main's guild. Mages are in the guild but probably the class we'll run without because they have unreliably attendance. Low on hunters too but the one that is around has good attendance.

10+ Year Old Account

At the moment we missing priest healer cause one is on break and our other is shadow. We only have one boomkin atm :P

we barely got 1 rogue 1 hunt and 1 shaman (me)