Quickest way to get a full pvp set from honor?

just hit 80 on my alt and want to pvp...hopefully have a usuable set by season start...is there a quick way to do it? alliance on Whirlwind-US
    <i>I once dug a pit and filled it with clouds....or was it clowns.... come to think of it, it began to smell... must have been clowns. Clouds don't smell, they taste of butter. And tears.</i>

Re: Quickest way to get a full pvp set from honor?

run heroics, its much quicker now

Run heroics for full furious, you can get furious gear that way before ppl in bg's can (lol wtf bliz much?) but yeah. Then just do wintergrasp every 2 hours for your offset pieces.

10+ Year Old Account

WG and HCs is the way to go.
    Vol'jin fanboy

I'm glad Blizzard is finally making it possible for new level 80's to get a little caught up and ready to go in pvp.

I have a bunch of alts nearing level 80 and I never wanted to bother with them because I felt they would be too far behind in gear to compete.

Now you can do heroics for furious gear and get a decent season 6 equivalent weapon from the new 5 man's. Great way to get started. Hell, if you have a little money to shell out you can buy a battered hilt for a really nice weapon.

uhm, so, do PvE and afk in WG to get a full PvP set.
    since when did some P's in blizzard's alphabet started to seem like E's?

I thought it was Player-versus-Player, and not Player-versus-Environment-getting-free-Player-versus-Player-gear.
    what happened to skill? gone? ah and if skill is gone they land in free PvP gear so that people dont even have to work (therefor learn pvp) for it so that they will never get skill?

first i learnt to walk, then to run, then to ride a bike, to finnaly learning how to drive a car. but it seems blizzard just wants babies driving cars.

EDIT: im not that bad of a blizz hater, so I admite it, they are getting rated bg's into wow in cataclysm, thats a start at least, noobies will play with noobies then so they learn. Gratz blizz, you are on your way
    World PvP and how it stands/standed.
    World PvP isn't meant to be balanced, fair nor honorable. It's meant to be brutal, relentless, deadly.. and it's the survival of the fittest. It's a fight where everything goes and you use anything you can to survive and win. It's War.. a World of Warcraft where only the best survive!