Thread: Well dang ....

Well dang ....

So I've been gearing up my dps set along with my tanking set. Not hard-core randoms to cap out my T9-badge, but every day running specific dugeons for upgrades.

So I've currently got two beheaders and mostly iLevel200 gear from about 10 months ago when I took a sabbaticle. Nothing's enchanted, every gem is a blue quality one except for one crit/strength gem in one of the beheaders. My trinkets are the Mirror and the tooth off of King Dread.

I'm currently doing 3.5kdps consistently in heroics. I think I've come close to 4 or more on bosses.

Gotta say, I'm impressed.

Re: Well dang ....

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly
    Gotta say, I'm impressed.
    well that makes one of us

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS

dang is right, brotato.

Keep it up.

It's a nice thing to hear people are getting their toons geared up and still doing decent dps in the process.

There's nothing worse as a tank or healer then having to carry your dps through a run. At 200 lvl gear doing 3k+ is commendable and you should be looking forward to your incoming upgrades.

In case you dont already know, the fastest way to gear is by pugging as a tank. <5 second wait times

im in quest greens and 70 kara epics and i pull 7kdps, my e-peen is far bigger than yours

BEASTMODE ACTIVATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAST DPS RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by gainman
    well that makes one of us
    Conquered and claimed the epic Chex thread and turned into a lolkitty and failpicture thread making it produce more then 10 pages every minute.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

not bad ^^ i pull about the same in heroics, mainly cause of tanks with low threat
    its pretty decent for that gearlvl, keep it up

Yipes, lotta haters in here. Just sayin' to get that dps without being hit or expertise capped with mostly level 200 gear is nice. Especially when every dps I seem to run into in a heroic is after me.

I hate it when dps is lower than me when I'm tanking ....

Quote Originally Posted by zazelamel
    im in quest greens and 70 kara epics and i pull 7kdps, my e-peen is far bigger than yours
    Trash recount does not count, naab!
    <b>Soon</b>: Copyright 2004-2010 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."