Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Worgen 4 Horde, Pandaren 4 Alliance...

Wait till you actually get to play goblins. I was strongly against goblins and thought the Worgen looked cool until I got to try them both at Blizzcon this year. Lets just say I am very pro-goblin right now.

Dear god no.

If you can't take the time to spell out the word "for" in your thread title, I refuse to take the time to deliver more than a snarky, sarcastic response.
    That's just between you, me, and my pal Captain Winky.

Goblins>Worgen

For god's sake, they're victorian era werewolves. They're awesome.

Goblins are small, malicious, deranged steampunk tinkerers. Also awesome.

Get off the hate bandwagon, fanboys, it's unbecoming.
    That's just between you, me, and my pal Captain Winky.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nartalath
    The goblins have in past Warcraft iterations (the RTS's, all three of them) been aligned with the horde. So they make great hordies because they're already hordies.

Worgen were human before they were turned into worgen (by a "disease") So I can't see them completely forsaking that heritage.

Pandaerans will never, ever, ever be a playable race in the game because of China. There, it is illegal to kill pandas even virtual humanoid ones. So no pandaerans, because PvP would allow you to kill them.
    blizz should just say fcuk china and make it for everyone else...i mean what china going do...other then kill every one at blizz with lead paint

also i mean there not panadas there panda human ...drunken things

im trap in this bullshit this routine of life. they build us all up just to tear us all down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_fruit
    "its like my tongue on LSD"

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by crikk23
    blizz should just say fcuk china and make it for everyone else...i mean what china going do...other then kill every one at blizz with lead paint

also i mean there not panadas there panda human ...drunken things

Not to mention, china is already giving a hard time to blizz with the whole "undead" skeleton issue. Blizz actually went out of their way to redesign mobs and the forsaken race to appease they qualms with it. Then wotlk comes out and they throw more poo at blizzard and finally ban the mmo all together for the expansion.
    "If you see greedo or solo let them know the war is over..i used jabba for bait to catch the Kracken. Sorry greedo."

"The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed."- Ghostcrawler on warriors

do you know how much lore bending it would take to do that...........obvious DK is obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synwyn View Post
    My first raiding guild, way back in Vanilla WoW - Kaywarrior was our DPS warrior. After a billion Nef kills, Ashkandi finally dropped. He jerked off on vent. Literally jerked off while keyed in. Best moment ever.
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuckle

TROLL CHECK LIST!

Registered today: Check
    No previous post: Check
    Stupid thread: Check
    Bad grammar: Check

WWEEEEEE HAVE A TROLL, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

i got an idea blood elves AND worgen on alliance that would get rid of the little kids on the horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuckle
    Seen it before but it fits so very well here.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Quote Originally Posted by EpicMoose
    Hey, who else thinks that the Worgen would be better for the Horde than the crappy Goblins? I do...

Also, PANDAREN 4 Alliance = Win, plus, it would boost the base in China, 100% cash money ftw.

Worgen -> Horde

Pandaren -> Alliance

Goblin -> Trash/both sides...

P.S. Worgen should be able to be shamans, Undead able to be Paladins (sorry fellow cows)... should include 4 new classes, 2 for Worgen and 2 for Pandaren... (Arcane Warrior + Battle Preist 4 Worgen///Brewmaster + Blademaster 4 Pandaren).... what is Ghostcrawler thinking!?!? ???
    What are YOU thinking?

Hey, who else thinks that the Worgen would be better for the Horde than the crappy Goblins? I do...

Also, PANDAREN 4 Alliance = Win, plus, it would boost the base in China, 100% cash money ftw.

Worgen -> Horde

Pandaren -> Alliance

Goblin -> Trash/both sides...

P.S. Worgen should be able to be shamans, Undead able to be Paladins (sorry fellow cows)... should include 4 new classes, 2 for Worgen and 2 for Pandaren... (Arcane Warrior + Battle Preist 4 Worgen///Brewmaster + Blademaster 4 Pandaren).... what is Ghostcrawler thinking!?!? ???
    Can some PLEASE tell me why everyone seems to think PANDAREN=ALLIANCE DRSATRATD

Did anyone play the bonus campaing in WC3 TFT? Rezzar and a troll shadowpriest guy adventure around with Chen Stormstout, a renound pandaren brewmaster to do quests for who? Oh yeah, THE HORDE. Lets see...what has the alliance done involving the pandaren people? Nothing.
    This is almost certainly a troll post because no one can possibly be this stupid.

Arcane warrior, Battle priest, Bremaster, Bladestorm? What are you fucking retarded, 12, both?

Do you know how difficult it was to get the Deah Knight balanced? Hell, blizzard cant balance the classes they have now! Throing 4 more in would bring the game to its death.
    "Your country is like an old maid servant; accustomed to being raped by everyone." - Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by SPF18
    TROLL CHECK LIST!

Registered today: Check
    No previous post: Check
    Stupid thread: Check
    Bad grammar: Check

WWEEEEEE HAVE A TROLL, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!
    haha you sir is rewarded 1 internetz

Deleted

ROFL :-*

NO ENGRISH WE CHINA
    QQ is the passive for every elitist.

HI! Im catherine, And if you buy some gold we'll let you guys have pandas.
    ^ Gold sellers are getting sneaky.
    Because some players aren't looking for anything logical, like loot. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some players just want to watch the group fail.

*Takes in a deep breath, exhales fifteen seconds later*

Not even going to give this thread a real response except this sentence
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character

should include 4 new classes,
    You be trolling, if they were making 4 new classes we would have cataclysm in 2012 not 2010