New class combo's

Well I'm just wondering, do you think they will be released at cataclysm, or the pre-patch?

Re: New class combo's

Why would they? There's no reason to and it just wouldn't make sence. I know you're probably just excited to play them but just wait it out a little longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    Blizzard:* ** "Here, have a cookie presented to you on a silver plate."
    Community: "WTF Only One cookie! I want 5 cookie's and I need them on a Gold Plate!!!!"

Extremely unlikely. My guess is that we will get the new racials/talents/archaeology early, but class combos/new races will still be unavailable. If Blizzard continues how they have for the past two expansions, that is.

@both, that's why I'm wondering, there aren't any new classes just the new races, so I'd think they would implement them in the pre-patch. Can't wait to go troll druid :-p

Quote Originally Posted by chokolateh
    @both, that's why I'm wondering, there aren't any new classes just the new races, so I'd think they would implement them in the pre-patch. Can't wait to go troll druid :-p
    This. I have a toon of every character atleast 60(thanks to refer a friend) but they are all scattered on dif servers. I was going to make a Worgen Warlock but since my main is, I think I'm going Troll Druid or Tauren Paladin.
    (tough to choose since my first main was a druid)

Anyways, on topic... It'll be interesting to see how they do this feature since every major pre-expansion patch, they have released most of the game changing mechanics. Since this really isn't a mechanic but a whole new thing itself, I'm sure it will be released with the game.

*Belves/Draenei came with BC
    *DK's came with WOTLK
    *Class combos come with Cata? Who knows.
    I'm on hiatus. Waiting till summer/cataclysm to get back to my sexy orc warlock. You jealous!

What about racechanging though?
    I know that they will not allow people to change to Goblin/Worgen for a few weeks/months, but what about tauren druid to troll druid?:O

Quote Originally Posted by chokolateh
    Well I'm just wondering, do you think they will be released at cataclysm, or the pre-patch?
    Class combos pre-patch new races Catalysm

I could imagine it would happen right on launch day. The only difference is, you cant make your night elf Druid into a Wogren Druid for a few weeks to keep world firsts unbuyable.