Deleted

Rawr 2.3.6 and Gem Templates

Hi everybody,

I just downloaded Rawr and played around with it for about an hour now.

Since I am aiming for ArP hard cap and wanted to see if it would be the way to go dps wise, I wanted to change the Gem Templates for items from the database to also suggest Fractured Cardinal Rubies(they are not in the list so far) but when I want to do so all gems available in the list are Stromjewels and I cannot figure out how to change that.

Here is what I do:
    Click Tools
    Click Edit Gemming Templates
    Click Add
    Click on one of the empty socket fields
    All it suggests is: Delicate-, Bold-, Rigid-, Solid Stormjewel

The new template is automatically created under Custom and I cannot add it under Jewelcrafting or Epic. What am I missing here?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Rawr 2.3.6 and Gem Templates

Works either way, either select the new item in the drop down menu on the left window for the item, or select your own. Right click, equip custom gemming, select the gem you want replaced, click the gem you want instead. And it should update from what i remember.

Deleted

That's exactly how I thought it should be working but all gems available for resocketing the new item which I selected are the delicate cardinal ruby or the stormjewels mentioned above.

Deleted

Try to look at the filter section, maybe something is aactivated by default by error, or you changed a gem setting by error, filtering out those you want to see ?

I had this same problem with the newest version.
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

Same

Deleted

Ah ok so I'll just get an older version if I find one.
    Thanks

Edit: I downloaded 2.3.5, there are lots of other gems now but still no Fractured ones ... great ...

Quote Originally Posted by Versatile
    Ah ok so I'll just get an older version if I find one.
    Thanks

Edit: I downloaded 2.3.5, there are lots of other gems now but still no Fractured ones ... great ...
    Type it in the filter, gemming worked fine in 2.3.5.

I haven't tried 2.3.6, but I've heard this complaint in guild chat.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    Type it in the filter, gemming worked fine in 2.3.5.

I haven't tried 2.3.6, but I've heard this complaint in guild chat.
    Thanks, didn't know that you have to use the filter to actually find something which is not in the list in the first place, that's not how they usually work for me

Check your filters, a couple things like gems are turned off by default in the latest version. It's an error on their part, but there has been a million posts about it on their website explaining whats going on. Maybe look to the source in the future?

edit- Since everything I've read has been vague about exactly what you have to change (ie:no step-by-step), this is what worked for me: Tools->Edit Item Filters->click on Gems->Uncheck Addititive Filter

Quote Originally Posted by Moogosa
    Check your filters, a couple things like gems are turned off by default in the latest version. It's an error on their part, but there has been a million posts about it on their website explaining whats going on. Maybe look to the source in the future?

edit- Since everything I've read has been vague about exactly what you have to change (ie:no step-by-step), this is what worked for me: Tools->Edit Item Filters->click on Gems->Uncheck Addititive Filter
    Thank you

You can also just click Filters under the comparison pane, find gems and make sure the box is checked (along with anything else that might have been turned off)

and OP, remember that rawr doesn't like ArP as much as it should, i was just looking to see if i should start hard capping and i used a combination of rawr and Toskk's to help me make my decision, not just rawr

Deleted

Thanks very much Moongosa and Klondikebear.
    Works like a charm now and I will keep the "not liking ArP" in mind.